Skip navigation

2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

Back to the top

2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

So excited, I'm going to see how many convoys I can tag onto when I keep fetching stuff from home :D

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
[marq=right] :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :punk:  :punk:  :punk:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :tank:  :detective:  :2guns:  :sick:  :shhh:  :shhh:  :shhh:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :D [/marq]

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

[marq=right] :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :punk:  :punk:  :punk:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :tank:  :detective:  :2guns:  :sick:  :shhh:  :shhh:  :shhh:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :D [/marq]

[marq=left] :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid:  :imwithstupid: [/marq]

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Four sleeps!!!

[marq=left] [/marq]

Back to the top
Now into just 3 sleeps!!!!  Bring on the relaxing, the fancy dress party, the convoys, the rally, the show and shine, the laughs…. bring it on!!!

[marq=left] [/marq]

Back to the top
[marq=right]:imwithstupid: [/marq]
 :wink:  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

[marq=right]:imwithstupid: [/marq]
 :wink:  :wink:

Don't know why you're laughing…. you're our pace setter…. if anyone can keep up with your lack of sleep and partying I'll be surprised mate… anyone reading this take Dazzle's advice……. hangovers hurt….. so stay drunk  :mrgreen:  :wink:

Back to the top
2 sleeps!!!!!!

BRING ON THE BEER AND FANCY DRESS!!!!

[marq=left] [/marq]

Back to the top
Just emptying fish water out now so they don't die by the time I get back, having a cheeky beer ready for running around in the morning… all packed though so good and ready…… last sleep before getting wrecked all weekend  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Trust it to Rain

Back to the top
Zero sleeps………………….and dry, forcast odd shower but fingers crossed  :)

Banner

Back to the top
:imwithstupid:

Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
lookin ok now, i got called into work at 2.30 this morning and it was pissing down .. tired and not ready so better get a wiggle on

Back to the top
[marq=right] :roll: [/marq]

Banner

Back to the top
i'm all ready :)

just gotta get there now

bring on the fun :)

Banner

Back to the top
What is the weather like where you are

Back to the top
Clear sunny morning in Uttoxeter :D

Banner

Back to the top
According to the met office there's a bit of rain in uttoxeter between 12 and 3 but that's about it all weekend!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously that can change but saturday is coming up fine and Sunday is hot…. Basically according to that… As soon as the Milton Keynes region arrive (about 5pm-5.30pm) we are in for good weather!!! Obviously we planned this :redfaced:  :redfaced:  :redfaced:  :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.