Skip navigation

2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

Back to the top

2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

Daveyboy said

Think me and my dad might come along to this, never been to a meeting or a club event. Any more information about this? We are thinking about camping.

Hiya mate you have to camp it's a great weekend… especially if you are coming all the way from"glesgah"!!

More info should follow but check the 2010 event for what went on and the flyer for 2011  :wink:

Back to the top

NellyCB said

Bargain!! See you there :)

Come on Friday and camp with the Norverners!  :wink:

Back to the top
Hope there are more motors this year

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Oh no bugger it, managed to double book and arrange summer hols at same time as AGM  :redfaced:  :banghead:  :cry:

Think we are back the Sunday so need to check flight times to see if I can make a last minute appearance.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top

Early-1800 said

Oh no bugger it, managed to double book and arrange summer hols at same time as AGM  :redfaced:  :banghead:  :cry:

Think we are back the Sunday so need to check flight times to see if I can make a last minute appearance.

No prizes this year then!!!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
How do I get tickets? Regards Simon

Back to the top
tickets are not for sale yet

they will be very soon, keep checking back :)

Banner

Back to the top
Excellent will just pop down for the sat or sun as I have parental duties!

Back to the top
cant wait for this years show last years was ace will deffo be camping for the full weekend and will most likely do the full hog and get there friday woo hoo cant wait :mrgreen:

Just got to get  a few bits sorted on the golf first plenty of time yet though int there!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Banner

Back to the top
:tank: Ok…."Whose up for a challenge this year?  :2guns:

"Lets keep to preserving the cars as our owners club dictates :eek:"

This years peoples choice will be intersesting ….. :starwars:

Mk1 Cab:
Mk6 GT TDi

Back to the top

muttley said

:tank: Ok…."Whose up for a challenge this year?  :2guns:

"Lets keep to preserving the cars as our owners club dictates :eek:"

This years peoples choice will be intersesting ….. :starwars:

It will the be 'Peoples' Choice'….. whatever the crowd chooses. Quite simple really.  8)

Back to the top

Back to the top
:whiteflag: Dano.... :lmao: missed ya!

Mk1 Cab:
Mk6 GT TDi

Back to the top
What actually happens there then guys? Ive only just joined up with this sitee, and my MK1 should    be ready in the next couple of weekends. Its a 1.3 Golf Driver Spec, which I think just means standard 1.3 engine with gti body kit right? Cheers for any answers!

SJB

Back to the top
Hopefully i will be there, gonna get my membership paid up, my m8 gone and got a mk1 cab now aswell and if he can get time off, he coming also , my car still not running right , was tempted to trailer it to the show n see if anyone can fix it lol     but all i got to tow it is a 1.4 caddy van .. dont think it will do it

Back to the top

We're up for this one!

We're well up for coming to this event, gotta pay-up on becoming a full member and then we'll get around to ordering tickets for the complete weekend + camping.

Sounds like it's going to be a nice event ;)

I'm so flipping lonely, it's killing me lol at least I can laugh about it!!

Back to the top
Coming for the weekend :D  if i ever get my cabbie out the bloody garage :banghead:  but looking forward can't wait :D

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2748/dadssig.gif

Back to the top
If my car isnt fixable i will come up with my mate… i will have to come in my  caddy    

when r the dates for this event?

Back to the top
Just booked my pitch - looking forward to getting the cab on the road and meeting fellow mk1 geeks!

See you all there

Go Hard or Go Home

Back to the top
where abouts on this forum can i pay for the camping weekend? ty

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.