Skip navigation

2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

Back to the top

2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

ill be there again this year, me and the mrs both loved it and cant wait to see everyone again ive been out for too long :(

Back to the top

AL_Mk1 said

I really want to come this year, so I'm going to have to work on the wife…

Thing is, I don't think I can fit me, the wife the two kids and enough stuff for a weekend camping in the golf?!?!?!

Over loaded Golf (Cart):

Ask Hazel (Ghia) and Ben they managed it two years ago in her cabby !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

AL_Mk1 said

Thing is, I don't think I can fit me, the wife the two kids and enough stuff for a weekend camping in the golf?!?!?!

Over loaded Golf (Cart):

Funnily enough that buggy is same colour as Hazel's Cabby  :lol:

Back to the top
Lol , I never noticed that !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
If a second car to carry the gear  gets free entry, then it is a possibility and might make it more achievable… Will have to consider this…

Can anyone confirm a second car will be free (if not crammed with more people?)?

Back to the top

AL_Mk1 said

If a second car to carry the gear  gets free entry, then it is a possibility and might make it more achievable… Will have to consider this…

Can anyone confirm a second car will be free (if not crammed with more people?)?

Yes, can confirm it  :wink:

Back to the top
I'll be there for sure this year! Anyone from So Wal going?

1983 Mk1 Golf 1.8 GTI CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE.

1991 Polo Coupe 1.3 CL.

Back to the top

"GAMMYGOLFGTI" said

lhasadreams said

AL_Mk1 said

Over loaded Golf (Cart):

Funnily enough that buggy is same colour as Hazel's Cabby  :lol:

Back to the top
Guys, I'm coming this year!!  First year at the meet so be gentle, be good to meet you guys!

Back to the top
Just wondering do we need to pre-book tickets etc? or is it just turn up and party?  Me and the missus will be heading up saturday and camping!

Back to the top

VDUBMATT said

Just wondering do we need to pre-book tickets etc? or is it just turn up and party?  Me and the missus will be heading up saturday and camping!

There will be tickets in due course.

Back to the top
Good stuff i shall keep my eyes peeled then!

Back to the top

Re: agm

sparkstu said

Anyone got any new ideas to wind up the caravan dwelling miseries this year  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  

Absolutely! We've booked our caravan in… 8O

sparkstu said

joking of course…………….  8O

We're not joking - we are Caravan Club members too! We get to use their electric and everything! :lol:

'86 Cabriolet, most of a '68 Beetle Karmann cab, an '81 T25 Devon Moonraker and an '09 Skoda Fabia!

Back to the top
I'm in two minds whether to camp or not…

I'm planning to be there the whole weekend, to help out as much as I can, but home is only 15 minutes from the racecourse.. and I don't like tents

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top

X said

I'm planning to be there the whole weekend, to help out as much as I can, but home is only 15 minutes from the racecourse.. and I don't like tents

Definitely camp - it makes the weekend - we are only in Stafford and camped last year, and the year before.
The trick is:
(1) Buy a tent you can stand up in.
(2) Two air beds for extra comfort.
(3) None of this sleeping bag rubbish, bring your own duvet and pillows :-)
(4) Oh and lots of beer…

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
yep what ade said

tent!
mats!
sleepingbags!
beers!
loads good bbq food!

good company and it's an awesome weekend :)

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

X said

Definitely camp - it makes the weekend - we are only in Stafford and camped last year, and the year before.
The trick is:
(1) Buy a tent you can stand up in.
(2) Two air beds for extra comfort.
(3) None of this sleeping bag rubbish, bring your own duvet and pillows :-)
(4) Oh and lots of beer…

I agree…a nice warm quilt that you cannot remember getting under at all,great waking up under it though :tlc: with a sore head
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
As per 'you dont like tents' i spent a grand total of 6 hrs in mine, all weekend !!!!!just hope you like a beer  :wink:  :wink:
you will be fine

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

yep what ade said

tent!
mats!
sleepingbags!
beers!
loads good bbq food!

good company and it's an awesome weekend :)

You gonna be the chef again this year??

Back to the top
VDUBMATT it'll be good to see you mate and there weren't many 5 doors that I remember last year so it'll be cracking to see yours  :wink:

X……. are you even old enough to drink yet  :mrgreen: ?!???  If so then defo camp out it's ace… as Dazzle says…. you hardly use the tent… we all just had a right giggle and got leathered  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.