Skip navigation

Thanks To The Committee Members

Back to the top
In all that I had going on in my head I forgot to say a BIG thanks to the committee members for their hard work and determination to make the weekend a success. 

Sorry! 

So, THANKS!!!! 

I was very touched by the kinds words said by A5OPY at the meeting and the picture that CabrioAnna did for me. I was glad to be wearing sunglasses to hide the welling tears!!! 

Thanks to everyone who attended the 10th annual gathering. We managed 122 cars on the drive out and may have broken the 147 total. I need to check with the others on that!
I've now passed the Chairmans baton to jellybelly . He'll do a great job for you so I'm pleased to leave the club in good hands.

Thanks everyone for making the past 2 years relatively hassle free. There have been ups and downs and fallings out in the past but the forum is now a nice calm place to be…. Much appreciated!!! 

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves. See you next year.

Dan

Back to the top
Cheers mate my first time but wow thoroughly enjoyed it
next year i will get there friday night so not to miss out

2006 MK V VW GOLF GTI EDITION 30 (OLLI)
1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5
1979 VW T2 BAYWINDOW DEVON MOONRAKER CAMPER (NANCY)

Back to the top
 :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers Dan for all you have done for this great club your a top bloke as well

Jellybelly will make an excellent new chairman and will take the club onwards and upwards it takes time and dedication to run a club like this and the current committee are doing us all proud well done everyone who had an input in to the AGM it was one I will never forget.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.