Skip navigation

Thank-you

Back to the top
Thank you to everyone that organised this years AGM, it was the first time I have attended and a huge amount of work must have gone into all the organisation for this both leading upto and over the weekend itself.

its easy just to turn up for events like this and think it all just comes together easily, but having seen some of the background work that was done to make this years event such a success - I wanted to take my hat off to all involved and say THANK-YOU!!!

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
I'd like to second this thank you too…
Although my Golf failed to make it we were certain to make at least the Sunday. It was our first time to and if I had to pick one work to describe the gathering it would be "friendly"
Well done to all involved

1985 GL Cabriolet - Long Gone
Several GTI Tintops - Long Gone
Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian 2013 - Daily Workhorse

Back to the top
Fantastic day out THANK YOU!  :thumbs:
Next year we will be there for the weekend with Goly! :thumbs:
My word to describe the Sunday is "Fabulous"

Goly The Golf, a 1983 5dr 1.3cl having a full resto.
Cherub, a 1985 Mk2 Polo Breadvan.
1995 Rover Mini Sprite (wife's daily)

Back to the top
Just landed back in the Lakes from the 10th AG
First time for us - Charlie (K3DCC) enjoyed the ride out ( he really doesn't get much Mk1 company up here !!) - thanks for a great weekend (expecting the brolly to be very useful up here in  the Lakes!!)

Back to the top
Yep, I had a great time with the kids too. Thanks for the bouncy castle, it helped me have a look around without too much trouble. I had to bring the daily non-vag too as ran out of time to bring a mk1, I wasn't treated like a leper for it and received a warm welcome from the guy at the gate. Thanks 

Back to the top
My first AGM as well, was great to meet everyone and put faces to names. I enjoyed the fancy dress last night, had a great laugh and a bit of a boogie, didn't have a costume myself, I will year though. Big thanks to chortle for plying me with cans of beer :thumbs:

Another big thanks to Yomp for letting me sit in for the drive, top bloke with an amazing mk1!!

All in all, a Top weekend.

Back to the top
As above another fantastic AGM , big thanks to all that played a part, good to see old faces and met some cracking new members , lovely sunny drive back to Bristol and roof down all the way, I now officially hate 50 and 40 mph road works though grrrrr, safe journey home to all , bring on the AGM 2015 😃

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thank you everyone who was involved with organising the weekend I had a great time.
Although I am a bit worried about how many committee members were dressed as women on Saturday night 😃😃😃

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
I have photographic evidence!!

Back to the top

Melteddrummer said

I have photographic evidence!!

Brilliant maybe you should set a vote up to see who looked best lol
But I think funk-star and Dano looked way to comfortable in women's clothes 🙈

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
I think I've just seen Dano's pins. What a pair!  :drool:

Thank you to absolutely everyone at this years AGM. The old and new faces and especially the committee who work so hard to put everything together.

I've had a roller coaster 12 months and to come away with runner up in the best tintop category really made my year!

Again, thank you all so much  (K)

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
Thank you for a great day saturday my firsf mk1 show , loved the drive out. Such a well organised and friendly club. Will make the weekend next year

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.