Skip navigation

On the move..

Back to the top
Well the agm comes around very fast every year. :lol:Up since 5. On the road at 5:30. On the boat now - Ulysses. Depart at 8:10. :lol:Arrive in Uttoxeter sometime around 16:00. Probably wrecked! :cool:Safe trip to all who are travelling to Uttoxeter today. :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Now that's dedication. have a safe trip.

Back to the top

Shughy said

Well the agm comes around very fast every year. :lol:Up since 5. On the road at 5:30. On the boat now - Ulysses. Depart at 8:10. :lol:Arrive in Uttoxeter sometime around 16:00. Probably wrecked! :cool:Safe trip to all who are travelling to Uttoxeter today. :thumbs:

Hope you have a safe trip as well.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Well I have run into a few hot start issues. Car not happy with 4/5 hours of constant driving. Stop start traffic. So much for the cross country effort. Konked out just outside Stoke. Just pulled into side of road and let it cool down. My eta is now 17:30 or after!  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Hope you made it, Shughy!  :)

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
I sure did.  ;)

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
See you Sunday then!  :thumbs:

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
Good luck and have a great time
Andy

Back to the top
Well on the move again… Back on the boat and heading for Dublin. What a great weekend. So many memories, new and old faces, it was fun from start to finish. Thanks to all who made it happen and a special thanks to the mk1 owners club for the 40th anniversary commemorative watch. Much appreciated.  :thumbs:

See u all in 12 months if not before… on our Ring of Kerry tour in September or at the nec show 2014.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.