Skip navigation

Big thanks to all the club staff

Back to the top
Absolutely enjoyed today. Shame I couldn't do the whole weekend after my incident but really enjoyed it..
me and the wife was made to feel welcome as always was really well organised and chilled out.
Lots of nice cars and owners alike.

Well done to you all big pat on the back for organising such a fantastic show :wub:

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top

paul_h said

Absolutely enjoyed today. Shame I couldn't do the whole weekend after my incident but really enjoyed it..
me and the wife was made to feel welcome as always was really well organised and chilled out.

Well done to you all big pat on the back for organising such a fantastic show :wub:

I'll second that  :thumbs: Thanks to all for making me feel so welcome, for all your (immense) knowledge and for being the most friendly, if not slightly barmy, group of people I have met in a long, long time…  :wub:

————— Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass….it's about learning to dance in the rain…

Back to the top

Coopertastic said

paul_h said

I'll second that  :thumbs: Thanks to all for making me feel so welcome, for all your (immense) knowledge and for being the most friendly, if not slightly barmy, group of people I have met in a long, long time…  :wub:

To right there  :thumbs:  think the drinking and dancing did it!

Well done all, once again FANTASTIC weekend
 :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Coopertastic said

paul_h said

To right there  :thumbs:  think the drinking and dancing did it!

Well done all, once again FANTASTIC weekend
 :thumbs:  :thumbs:

yhh me and my girlfriend realy enjoued are self thanks every one for a warm welcome

Back to the top
Good weekend, always good to catch up and meet new faces.

and of course big thanks to the Committee members for making it possible.

Adam :)

________________________  RS3

Back to the top
Here here, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves… Shane my gearbox or clutch broke on the way up there from Surrey, or I would have stayed longer on Sunday…

Thanks for the effort of all those involved in putting the show on.

R32GUY

1992 Rivage in Classic Blue Pearl "B16YUG" 2.0 TFSI, 6 Speed FWD with Quaife LSD, running on Air with sorted geometry and Eibach ARB's, G60 brake setup front and rear, 4x100 17" BBS LM's, Power Steering, Opening Quarter-lights, Mk2 electric recaros and the whole car trimmed by MJ Interiors in tan and Alcantara with a brown roof.

Back to the top
We had a very good weekend and are looking forward to more good times with everyone again.
Thanxs for the staff for doing all the planning and making it a good weekend

Vw golf 1980 cab (girlfriend's)
Vw T25 1.9dg auto hi-top autohomes camper
Alfasud 1.5ti green cloverleaf
Alfa 155 2.0 16v
Alfa 155 Q4 lhd 1 for 13 in uk
Alfa 155 2.5td lhd the only 1 in uk

Back to the top
was a brilliant weekend, a little damp this morning for some reason lol, looking forward to next year now

Well Done Guys  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Glad you enjoyed it - thank you all for coming - it's all of you that make it what it is  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
can only echo whats been mentioned already! was our first AGM and surely won't be the last! Well done everyone involved.

Back to the top
As above, first time for me and a great time had  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
The boyf and I had a lovely day. It was great to put faces to forum names and everyone seemed to like Oreo which I really appreciate after all the wonga I've spent on him!

Also it's well worth entering the raffle as the bucket and snow foam we won made my fellas day - simple things and all that  ^_^

Cheers gang!  (K)

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
As above good times. and i managed to nurse the slipping clutch home to Bristol :)

Back to the top
I had an awesome weekend. Met some great people and mk1s. 

Only downside was the sleep on the back seats lol. Felt sorry for the campers.

Many thanks to everyone :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.