Skip navigation

2012 AGM Dates

Back to the top

2012 AGM Dates

We will be there again this year, thanks for the good notice period, now all i have to do is book holiday for the first week in august and all is groovy. with regards to school holidays the event is on the weekend so surely you can still attend with no issue? or am i missing something?  :D

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top

:cry:   cant make that date  :banghead:

85 Karmann GTI Cabby Black Edition

81 GTI Tin Top (1.8t "The Tarmac Muncher" )

Back to the top
we are all members of the mk1 club and our agm  should be higher up the list of priorities than it seems to be for some members.  we have all been given plenty of notice of the date .the school calender is not really much of an excuse is it , it is afterall a weekend , my missus works in a school and we will be there on the friday.  we do have a question though  will the same butty van be there as both the food and prices were great and the range of food he sold was good kebabs would be nice as well though.  looking forward to seeing you all there. :D  :D  :D

B reg cab

Back to the top
The school holidays are different in Scotland than those in England, our kids start theer holidays in the last week in June until mid August.
People tend to go on their hols at the start of these dates as we get the holiday abroad for a lot cheaper than waiting until August when the rest of the UK gets their school holidays.

So that is the reason about some people not being able to make it due to school holidays not that its a weekend and we will all be off, we will be abroad ????

Remember we dont all live in England, the UK is a big place !!!!!

As for higher up our list of priorities, I think you will find that I am on the forum everyday and will be gutted if I dont make the AGM as I am looking forward to meeting other members of the club, even if it is a 6 hour drive not 5 mins round the corner.

Cheers Chris   :wink:

Back to the top

im abroad aswell... my kids work and are taking me away as a treat so i can not refuse their kind offer as if i let them down to go to the AGM i think you will find they will tell me to get my priorities in order.It doesnt matter how old how kids are they will always come first before our own needs...

Back to the top

Re: ...

lagger said

im abroad aswell… my kids work and are taking me away as a treat so i can not refuse their kind offer as if i let them down to go to the AGM i think you will find they will tell me to get my priorities in order.It doesnt matter how old how kids are they will always come first before our own needs…

Lucky you, I have been telling my 2 lads to take myself and their mum abroad for a treat but they always have some excuse or another !

Their latest excuse was " We only get £5 pocket money a week "

Useless excuse but at 13 and 6 you just cant tell them nowadays  :wink:

Back to the top

It may be a treat but I bet it costs me more...

Back to the top

Re: ..

lagger said

It may be a treat but I bet it costs me more…

Stop complaining, at least you can go. :P

I still can't believe we're having a vote over a bobble hat but weren't even given the opportunity to comment much less vote on the AGM date being moved!

T :lmao:

Back to the top
ill be there again this year, had a right laff last year and a date doesnt matter to me, looking forward to it already

thanks for the notice chaps

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
The weather his not been that good on this weekend for the last few years, I know as it's my birthday on the 6th.
I might actually be going to this but not in a mk1 unless lagger wants to let me his :lol:

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top

James if you want to sort insurance out then your welcome to borrow mine or maybe the 1.8t should be flying around

i know you would look after it like its your own so your welcome

Back to the top
So glad it's not the same weekend as a lot of the Milton Keynes meet would like to go to both and there has always been those who go to bug jam and those who go to AGM (the same at every meet no doubt).  Hopefully our crew can get themselves to both.  

Loads of notice thanks people.  I hope those who haven't booked holiday can spend the AGM weekend camping with their family and/or friends.  As with every year, it'll be a sad miss for those who can't make it but hopefully 2012 AGM gets featured in Golf + like this months!!!!  Even spotted Brucieboy in there!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

So glad it's not the same weekend as a lot of the Milton Keynes meet would like to go to both and there has always been those who go to bug jam and those who go to AGM (the same at every meet no doubt).  Hopefully our crew can get themselves to both.  

Loads of notice thanks people.  I hope those who haven't booked holiday can spend the AGM weekend camping with their family and/or friends.  As with every year, it'll be a sad miss for those who can't make it but hopefully 2012 AGM gets featured in Golf + like this months!!!!  Even spotted Brucieboy in there!!

Wot and you missed my ugly mug?

T :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Tian said

Spudfingers said

Wot and you missed my ugly mug?

T :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAHAAAA I just looked again!!!!  Go T lol  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Re: ...

lagger said

James if you want to sort insurance out then your welcome to borrow mine or maybe the 1.8t should be flying around

i know you would look after it like its your own so your welcome

Thanks John but I couldn't but if the the other one is ready by Dubs at the park then maybe it might be a different story :lol:

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Hopefully my Driver will be running a bit more reliably by then - and more original.. best daily is mine next year!

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
YES cant wait for this…
so glad its different to the bug jam dates

Back to the top
Sweet im there :mrgreen:

Banner

Back to the top
Looks like I am going to miss it as I will be in France for my holidays at the time.

:cry:  :(  :cry:  :banghead:

Back to the top
me and the mrs will be there,hopefully for the camping too,just gotta sort the family car out and get it through its mot then im gonna start on both the golfs  :mrgreen:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.