Skip navigation

2012 AGM Dates

Back to the top

2012 AGM Dates

kavlfc said

:mrgreen:  :roll:

ha ha

Just need to figure out if I can get all I need into the cab mmmmmmm, suitcase and tent in car, everything else in Tesco  :wink: sorted

That's ma man  :wink: …. hopefully they'll have a sale on beer!!!!  Might just bring enough for the Friday and buy the rest there.

Back to the top
And a sale on disposable bar-b-qs with any luck  :pray: Spud, what provisions are there for beer cooling? A necessity to say the least, tub and ice method  :dontknow:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

kavlfc said

And a sale on disposable bar-b-qs with any luck  :pray: Spud, what provisions are there for beer cooling? A necessity to say the least, tub and ice method  :dontknow:

Last year we took big black buckets, bought ice and just emptied "Group" drinks into it.  Those that only drink a certain thing kept their own somewhere else.  Worked fine for us mate so yeah I would recommend a bucket or two and just buy ice there  :wink:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

:mrgreen:  :roll:

ha ha

Just need to figure out if I can get all I need into the cab mmmmmmm, suitcase and tent in car, everything else in Tesco  :wink: sorted

Yeah, you'll be fine. We've been for a week's camping in Cornwall in the Mk1 Cabby, you'll be surprised how much stuff you can get in the boot! :D

We've got B&M and B&Q near Tesco too now, plenty of BBQ's , fuel etc

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Just to let everyone know,

The club's managed to get the bar/ function room under the main stand - its away from the caravan club and due to the distance I'm assurred that we can party until 1am.

People can take their own beer into the bar, no need to pay the racecourse tariff!!!

Hope that helps those who wanted to dance, drink and party longer than the midnight finish like previous years.

Cheers, Dan

Back to the top
Might come down for the weekend

83 SILVER GOLF GTI CAMPAIGN
71 IVORY WHITE EARLY BAY WESTY
98 WHITE CADDY VAN 

Back to the top
when will tickets/ prices going to be up.

my first show cant wait :)

Back to the top
Tickets usually go on sale in May but we're a few weeks earlier this year that may now be April.

You will know in good time because the top banner changes and you can't click a page without seeing a 'Buy your tickets here' sig on various committee / moderators posts!!!

Back to the top

Dano said

I'm assurred that we can party until 1am.

Cheers, Dan

what goods that ? were just gettin warmed up then  8O

Back to the top

mAtt- said

Dano said

Cheers, Dan

you'd better start earlier  :lol:

Back to the top

mAtt- said

Dano said

Cheers, Dan

Tell you what then….

You get up at 8am on Sunday, run round all day, pack up and be last away while I lie in bed til…. Oooo, 10ish?!!!!  :mrgreen:

Deal??!!!  :lol:

Back to the top
i will be there hopefully the mk1 will be done

Back to the top

dany_sims said

i will be there hopefully the mk1 will be done

lovely jubbly should be another cracking turn out this year!!!

Back to the top
IT WILL BE FIRST CAMP AT AGM BOOKED THE FRIDAY OFF SO CAN GET THERE EARLY SET UP WITH FRIENDS AND HELP ANYONE ELSE SET OR CLUB STAND ETC
DEK

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
As long as i dont ave a wedding to go to, then ill be there, will bring my Sharan, it has a wheelchair ramp so will just push the garden gas bbq on lol

will also bring my Cabby :)

Beetle, 1966
Beetle 1970
Beetle 1967
Beetle 1967
Mk1 Golf GTI '83 - Mars Red
Mk1 Golf CLi '83 Cabrio - Lagos Yellow
Beetle 1956 !!(sweeeet)

Back to the top
last year i was unable to attend either agm or bug jam due to a wedding so i am super pleased both are seperate this year so i can attend both, i also think that the guys have done an  amazing job trying to accomodate every1, regards clashing of dates. well done and keep up the good work

Back to the top
Thanks, it makes it all worth while when folk are pleased.

We do try!!!  :lol:

Back to the top
This doesn't clash with BVF now either so all good  :D

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top

Back to the top
I'll be coming this year - I haven't been since '09 and the car still doesn't look any different  :redfaced:

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.