Skip navigation

Wheel tyre size 7x15 ET30

Back to the top

What'll fit without scraping

I'm looking at some  ROTA OS Mesh ET 30 for a MK1 golf that's on Bilstein B4 Dampers and Eibach springs, 

Will these wheels fit without fouling the Arches ? 
I don't want to have to start messing with it and understand the 7" is wider than the 14" P's that are on now. 
Also taller 

Prob tyres in 205x45x15

I'm sure there are wider wheels in here just wanting others experience please.

Many thanks 

Back to the top
7 x 15 et 35 with 195/50 tyre and eibach springs fitted fine on my tintop 20 odd years ago, et 30 will protude out a bit more and the massive 205 tyre will protude a bit more as well...

Back to the top

Thanks for your reply,  that's what I needed really the definitive on some one who's had them fitted,  

I'm looking at Ronal LS or the Rota OS mesh in gold. Altho the LS is a 25mm offset so will sit prouder still. 

Back to the top
I've had 7" et28 on one of my old ones with 195/45, they fit fine, so long as you're not too lowered. 

Personally I'd be shooting for a mid/high 30's offset with a 7", and a skinnier tyre… but I run my cars low low. 

Back to the top
Thanks,  30mm drop or their abouts,  so not too low,  should be fine if I can find some 45 profile tyres,  if not it'll have to be 195x50x15 . 

Bit more choice in that profile as well, 

Back to the top
Willtheyfit.com is a great tool for checking wheel fit.

Consider a smaller tyre like a 195 45 to give you a little more room 👍🏻

Alloy Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre Stretch and Speedo Error | Will They Fit

Cheers Tron
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.