Skip navigation

New Sponsor - Peter James Insurance

Back to the top
Morning all

Just dropping in to say Hi….

You may have noticed that Peter James Insurance are now the official insurance partner to the club and that our logos have popped up around the site

We're delighted to be working with the club and it's members and were over the moon to sponsor the trophies this year at the annual gathering

We'd love to invite you all to try us for a quote when your policy is due for renewal.  As well as receiving a discount for being a member, policies include legal cover as well as UK and European Breakdown as standard.  We also offer a free and simple agreed value process

The club receive a small percentage of each policy you guys take out which helps them put on great events.  If you do try us for a quote please use the club's own bespoke telephone number which is 0330 174 4733 and tell us that you heard about us through the owners club.  Alternatively drop me a PM and i'll arrange a call back for you

We look forward to speaking to you :-)

Many thanks

The Peter James team

Back to the top
Best insurance advice is always shop around.
They are not interested in giving a good deal - need to know how they work.
I rang Peter James to insure a vw over 30 years old /one of a dozen left rhd. The woman laughing told me it wasn't a classic and don't waste her time again.
Go elsewhere.

Back to the top

Backtotheeighties said

Best insurance advice is always shop around.
They are not interested in giving a good deal - need to know how they work.
I rang Peter James to insure a vw over 30 years old /one of a dozen left rhd. The woman laughing told me it wasn't a classic and don't waste her time again.
Go elsewhere.

That's disappointing to read.  Can you private message me with your surname and postcode please?  All calls are recorded so I can review this.  Alternatively you can email me at dave.youngs@peterjamesinsurance.co.uk

Back to the top
Just got a quote from Peter James and has already justified my membership of this club, very pleased

I've been with Carol Nash for a good few years for 2 other VWs I own (67 split screen van and 92 Scirocco). Quotes for last 2 years have seen a step increase and little effort to offer savings given long term customers and 2 vehicles.
Just bought a 82 Golf GTi and quoted Over £1100 and only 1 under writer offering a quote. Seems they're not interested in classic car insurance, although the agent rejected this suggestion

Anyway, a quote for same cover came in under £200…

Will seek quotes from Peter James when the others come up for renewal

Good work club committee getting them on board
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.