Skip navigation

Third Party Links forum rules! **UPDATED**

Back to the top

Third Party Links forum rules! **UPDATED**

Third Party Links Forum Rules

ALL items must be Mk1 Golf related.
Post links to your off site sales or items you think may be of interest to other forum users here.  

This is a read only forum so any updates you wish to make you need to use the edit button.  If you wish to contact the seller, use the private message facility or contact via the adverts origin.

Links to be posted ONLY in the links section of the site.

Any links outside the correct forum area will be deleted the only exception is if in general chat area and is posted for amusement ie BID FOR MY GRANNY etc if any link in general chat is deemed to be outside the realms of just there for amusement will be removed.

If any item is deemed to be non Mk1 related in this section of the site will be removed.  If the same forum user posts other non Mk1 related items, a termination of forum usage for that user would be considered.

This forum will be purged after 30 days.

This section is provided free for users of the forum. Anyone appearing to offer services/regular and/or new parts or that of a business nature will be required to make a donation to the sites costs, for further details please contact the secretary vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

Cheers,
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Banner

Back to the top
Vintage Cars For Sale in Ireland | DoneDeal
Volkswagen Golf Mk1 GLS 1979

Spotted this on Done Deal earlier today might be id interest to someone ..

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
Spotted these on the Facebook site. They have screws for various things. It's free postage so kinda handy if you're not doing a big order:

Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 14.07.55.png

Whip
/wip/
Noun - Car

When the steering wheel was first put into use in automobiles, it was called the whip. The term has now been generalised to classify any automobile.

Back to the top
Found this link on Ebay to "Rabbit Store" based in Lithuania.

Prices on the steep side, but they may have a hard to find part that someone is interested in:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rabbit-store/m.html

Current Mk1's
1992 VW Citigolf CTi 1.8i (SA)

Previous MK1's
2006 VW Velociti 1.6i (UK)
1992 VW Mk1 Golf Clipper 1.8 carb (UK)
2000 VW Mk1 Citigolf Life 1.6i (SA)
1991 VW Mk1 Citigolf Sport 1.8 carb (SA)
1983 VW Golf Mk1 GTS 1.6 carb (SA)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.