Skip navigation

432 armoured personel carrier .... !!!

Back to the top

432 armoured personel carrier .... !!!

This is the project mi dad decided to work on as he has always wanted one since he was in the army many years ago, after a few coats of paint it doesn't look to bad xD

Back to the top
bet its fun on the asda run lol

wouldnt mind a run out in it though

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
haha well its hopefully coming back from gainsborough to my house tommorow because its been on his mates farm gettin fixed, you should come round when we get it back :)

Back to the top
ill hold you to that bud

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
NICE! 8)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
u wud expect it to have some speed with a 6.5 litre but 30mph will do for 13tonne….

yeah chris i will let you know if its back tomorrow, if it is then come round sometime next week?

Back to the top
Wow, what a blast from the past !! I passed my tracks licence in the army in a 432 and a week later crushed a merc on exercise in germany deep joy was had by all, all because I sneezed and I got away with it !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Awesome!

Golf MK1 Sportline, Golf MK2 Driver, Golf MK5 Gti, Jetta MK5 TFSi

Back to the top
Ginner which regiment were you in because mi dad used these in germany also ?

sam

Back to the top
That is awesome. My wife is an engineer who designs tanks.

I work for VW and get a company car, but for some reason they don't give her a tank to bring home!?! :)

Back to the top

vwallen91 said

Ginner which regiment were you in because mi dad used these in germany also ?

sam

32 Regt RA in Dortmund.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

vwallen91 said

u wud expect it to have some speed with a 6.5 litre but 30mph will do for 13tonne….

yeah chris i will let you know if its back tomorrow, if it is then come round sometime next week?

sounds good to me, the cabby's running again so no worries

chris  :D  :D

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
i think she would spend all her money on fuel tom haha

we brought it back today and people dont like the noise and the size of it down our street xD i wonder why miserable people

Back to the top
ginner my dad was in 4 armoured div HQ and SIG regiment in herford?

Back to the top

army

I hate to say it…all you young peeps saying ," my dad was in the army." I was in the army up in sunny Hohne /bergen. Artillery…40 fd, 49 fd, RHA. can any dad beat that…
oh and I love my mk 1 cab…. cant wait for gti meet… :D  :D  :D  :D

Back to the top
RHA !!! Come on lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

Wow, what a blast from the past !! I passed my tracks licence in the army in a 432 and a week later crushed a merc on exercise in germany deep joy was had by all, all because I sneezed and I got away with it !!

Snap did my H license in a 432 but as I was in the REME I drove the 434 recovery varient, good times  :lol: Dont miss track bashing though  :banghead:

G60

Back to the top
Track bashing was the worst job in the world !! Blood, sweat and not so many tears cos we were butch !

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Me to!, passed my  'H' in 1982 , 1st Armd Div Sig regt Verden. Don't miss changing the pack every exercise, usually the heat exchanger!! :lol:Andy77- i used to hang out with the REME lads in the 434, cosy in there with the Bedford canopy over the pack bay.

89 MK1 GTI Cab ( Helios Blue ), 64 reg VW Transporter T30 highline, Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sportline..

Back to the top
half of the inside has been ripped out and alot of the radio gear is now out, needs a good clean up mainly inside.
get some right looks as people drive by it :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.