Skip navigation

my jetta 1982 (new pics)

Back to the top

my jetta 1982 (new pics)

right guys i bought johns jetta off him a few months ago i did 844 mile round trip to get it from swansea to motherwell scotland great fun so i got it knowing it need a few things needing done so i started searching for things like wings n stuff my daily drive is a mk4 golf 1.6 16v so it was a bit slow from what i was used to so my mot ran out on my golf so with the jetta having a long mot and a wee bit of tax i put it on the road and it ran fine for a while then te problems started i cook myheadgasket:banghead:
so im carless till i get my golf on the road so i started ripping the jetta apart and thought id do a project topic

Back to the top
did a bit today got the bumpers off

looks great behind bumpers just a clean  :mrgreen:

so i took the spoiler off  8O  and some has bolted it on :banghead:

Back to the top
i did a bit more wing needs changed

it needs painted do it when the whole car gets done still got the other wing to do it needs 2 back arches aswell

Back to the top
Good luck ! it doesnt look too bad, should provide many happy hours of amusement… and skined knuckles…etc  :lol:

Back to the top

robos_rado said

Good luck ! it doesnt look too bad, should provide many happy hours of amusement… and skined knuckles…etc  :lol:

ano mate cant wait till i get my garage done then the fun starts lol

Back to the top
Did you ever get hold of a front valance then?

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

Did you ever get hold of a front valance then?

nope im jst going to fix the 1 ive got is not that badits hard enough to get 2 new back arches nowhere does them and i dont know if the mk 1 golf 4 door rear arches fit

Back to the top
Yeah valance doesn't look bad. Beevers Auto Panels still do rear arches. The ones from 4 door Mk1 Golf will fit.

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

Yeah valance doesn't look bad. Beevers Auto Panels still do rear arches. The ones from 4 door Mk1 Golf will fit.

nice mate ill be ordering 2 apart from a few wee scabs the car is solid

Back to the top
right its been a long time since ive updated ive done loads my garage got built and my car got stripped ive put 1 back arch on im doing the other just now ill get pics up when i can ive fitted my new engine and painted it up hope u like

before

after

sorry for the big pics dont know how to make them smaller any tips i will get more pics up as it sits just now

Back to the top
right got some pics uploaded ill let them do the talkin

thats my passenger side rear arch is done now for my petrol section

thats nearly finished just a other wee skim needed i think thats all just now im 90% done with the welding and only 1% started with the filling lol
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.