Skip navigation

My 2007 Caddy Sport

Back to the top

My 2007 Caddy Sport

I see a few guys from here are posting on our local forum so I decided to join on here. Some very nice cars on here 8O  8)

Here is a quick run down on my 2007 Caddy sport. It started life as a stock standard sport model however I upgraded to the Velociti rims (Lupo GTI rims) at the dealership before I took delivery. After taking delivery I had it lowered 40mm and it looked like this.

After a few months I couldnt resist the need to go lower so had a set of Koni coil overs filled and flipped the back. After that I was a lot happier with the way it was sitting.

After that the next thing on the list was a branch and freeflow exhaust. I went with a 4-2-1 branch and a 50mm freeflow system that was fitted by stingray over here. I also blacked out the front badge as it is way bigger then the old ones, and I thought it looked like a 5th light at times! I also had a lower strut brace fitted as well to stiffen up the front.

VW Caddy: Koni - Stingray - Fairy Dust
Low & ___ Slow
 _____l l_\___
 l_@______@_l

www.highwaycollective.co.za

Back to the top
superb,and welcome to the site.like the caddy,hope its a diesel  :wink:
heres my s.a golf

Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Thats a very clean shuttle you got there! Love the choice of wheels as well  8)

Unfortunately the caddy is not a diesel… They only came out in 1.6 petrol for the last 15 years. A 1.9TDI in there would be awesome though  :twisted:

Low & ___ Slow
 _____l l_\___
 l_@______@_l

Back to the top
different but cool, i prefered it on the lupo rims over the bbs and it stil seems like its sitting too high.

Do single bar grilles fit the new caddy or golf or were they are twin lamp only

Back to the top
Yea it could def be lower but as it is a daily im not keen to do that just yet. One day when it retires from its daily duties and becomes a weekend car then it will definitely get a little closer to the ground. The Lupo rims were great and I liked them a lot. But they are a dime a dozen out here and I got bored of them. Ive got some other plans on the cards for the caddy as well which wouldnt have gone down so well with the other rims on it.  :wink:

Low & ___ Slow
 _____l l_\___
 l_@______@_l

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.