Skip navigation

My 1980's Timewarp GL Cabby PICS

Back to the top

My 1980's Timewarp GL Cabby PICS

I have posted pics before…..Now some fresh photos of my 1982 1500GL Cabby…..  Used almost daily at the moment.  She got a clean the other day…so some pics of her scrubbed up…taken at Formby, Merseyside today….

My NOS original brown VW carpet mats……

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
that looks amazing. what work have you done to it?

Back to the top
where u get the mats from>? pm me cheers

Back to the top
nah, make it public as to where you got the mats - I want a set!!!!!  :lol:

The car just gets cleaner and cleaner every time I see it…. but I did spot a couple of areas that need attention when it was at Tatton!!!  :shhh:  :detective:

Did you see any squrills???  :wink:

Back to the top
We all need a little attention every now and again!?

Carpet mats from a trader at Stanford Hall.   Still on 'hanger' thing etc.

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
I can get mats for anyone interested. I bought a set of used genuine VW mk1 mats for templates and had a new set made.

Drivers heels a bit dusty here, but these are the one's I had produced:

Mine are a different shape to yours though Lenny, are you sure they're Mk1 mats? I spotted a guy with a set of brown mats at Stanford hall and remembered your 'Wanted' ad on here. Glad you got hold of some  :D Btw the car looks great.  8)

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
gorgeous original example you have thier

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Very nice. Think they are Mk2 mats

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.