And finally, the owner himself… LOL

Hope you enjoy!!

Regards…
Dito
Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Back to the top
looks very smart..

Back to the top
Very nice, Was gonna say put some smaller tyres on the RS.
Bit please get rid of that stupid rev counter thing.

Mk1 Golf Gti Abf conversion Project
Mk2 Golf Gti 16v
Mini Cooper S R53 (Daily)

Back to the top

Just wanna add some pictures guys…

Thanks for all your comments and inputs. I appreciate it.

Back to the top
Lovely colour. Very Clean and tidy. I think the smoked rear lights are a must with the orange. Very nice! Also, are those real bbs wheels or are they BBS look-a-likes. Still look really spot on. I hope they are look-a-likes. Show the haters that the look is still achievable at more than half the cost.

Back to the top

Scooblitz said

Lovely colour. Very Clean and tidy. I think the smoked rear lights are a must with the orange. Very nice! Also, are those real bbs wheels or are they BBS look-a-likes. Still look really spot on. I hope they are look-a-likes. Show the haters that the look is still achievable at more than half the cost.

Thank you for the comment sir. Yes they're actually replica of bbs wheels as I've very limited budget.  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top

xxdeetoxx said

Scooblitz said

Thank you for the comment sir. Yes they're actually replica of bbs wheels as I've very limited budget.  :banghead:  :banghead:

they look the business. I dont see why everyone gets all pissy with "fake" bbs. Not all of us have £1500 spare. Which replica wheels did you go for. The Lenso BSX range?

Back to the top

Scooblitz said

xxdeetoxx said

Scooblitz said

they look the business. I dont see why everyone gets all pissy with "fake" bbs. Not all of us have £1500 spare. Which replica wheels did you go for. The Lenso BSX range?

Not really sure.. The seller state them as BBS RS 16. I got them for  5 millions rupiah include Kumho tires 165/45. Which is about 600 us dollars. Is that too expensive?

Back to the top
[Which is about 600 us dollars. Is that too expensive?

Thats cheap! i'd buy those for that price. I've got Lenso 15 replicas and new with tyres they cost approx 650usd.

Where in Malaysia are you? i've spent some time there whilst travelling last year, never saw a classic vw!

Back to the top
Thats cheap! i'd buy those for that price. I've got Lenso 15 replicas and new with tyres they cost approx 650usd.

Where in Malaysia are you? i've spent some time there whilst travelling last year, never saw a classic vw!

I am no where in Malaysia sir… I am Indonesian. Lives in Indonesia. Yogyakarta city to be exact. You should come n visit.  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.