Skip navigation

barn 1982 Mk1 golf

Back to the top

barn 1982 Mk1 golf

This is our Mk1 golf in Blue

I love her so so much, but I want to get the same interior any one got any ideas?

My plan is putting her back to the way she was in 1982, the engine has done 47K but the inside looks like its been in a zoo.. lol

I need a new head lining, new door cards …. but she runs like a dream :)

My boyfriend is a mechanic and this is our 3rd project car in under a year.. I want this Mk1 to have the wow factor but being kept pretty much standard but this one was in bits when we got it and looks a state…

what has everyone else done to their Mk1s to give it a wow factor? we do go to car shows its a shame Wales Volksfest is in a week cos i wanted to take our Mk1 there so looks like we will be going in the Mk2 GTi :'(

ANYWAY HERES MY PHOTOS OF HER I DONT KNOW HOW TO LOAD THEM TO HERE :(

MK1 GOLF PROJECT

Back to the top
HOW DO I UPLOAD PHOTOS PLEASE :/

Back to the top
I have a really nice set of door cards….

£60 delivered

Cheers,
Mike

DubPartz

Back to the top
To upload a pic on here get a photobucket account upload pics onto there once on there hover over pic then you have some drop down box's (under the pic) put your curser over img code copy it (it will say copied when you have) then on your reply on here paste it. t will come up with a load of codes numbers and stuff in brackets thats it to check its done right go to preview at the bottom befor you click submit.

It dunt fit
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.