Schmidt modernlines 8J
40 Koni drop
Thule Fairing
Roofrack

Some pics

New lip

Interior

Back to the top
mate that is really nice,very different  8)

Back to the top
Lovely car, do the Schmidt modernlines rub the arches?

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.

Back to the top
Love the dashboards on these!

Back to the top
nice car bro just not sure of the dash what is that design.
love the seats and head liner is that standard trim?

Back to the top
THx all
@ Desperado no not at all hey the previous wheels i had on the 17 i had HUGE issues with thats why i chaged over ride comfort is so much better.

blackcherry the dash is called stickerbombing gonna remove it and do it in black and white now. For the trimmings no thats not stanad at all i got it done last week.

Anyone know where i can get the centre part of a wolfsburg 3 piece steering wheel by any chance?

Back to the top
I'm not a big fan of stickers but the rest of it looks awesome! I'm liking the one piece front windows and wing mirror position. That roof rack with deflector looks great!  8)

I've read that the dash in late Citi Golfs is the same or similar to Skoda Fabia dashboards over here, not sure how true that is though.  :dontknow:

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top

"Rockfordgun" said

@ Desperado no not at all hey the previous wheels i had on the 17 i had HUGE issues with thats why i chaged over ride comfort is so much better.

I'd love a set of Modernline's for mine but I was told they would rub, maybe the Citigolf has a bit more clearance for wider wheels. Anyway keeps the pictures coming and the best of luck with it  :D

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.

Back to the top

"Desperado" said

"Rockfordgun" said

I'd love a set of Modernline's for mine but I was told they would rub, maybe the Citigolf has a bit more clearance for wider wheels. Anyway keeps the pictures coming and the best of luck with it  :D

Depsperado there is different sets of modernlines these that arent widened or u specificly want them widened? Why dont u go test it theres not much difference between the cars try it u wont be sorry.

Back to the top
LOVE IT!!!

and yeh i have a mk4 in black with black and white sticker bombing sheet bought off ebay - IMO - this it goes well with the rest of the black car!!! let us have some pics when you done it!!

Back to the top

veedubjay said

LOVE IT!!!

and yeh i have a mk4 in black with black and white sticker bombing sheet bought off ebay - IMO - this it goes well with the rest of the black car!!! let us have some pics when you done it!!

Can u maybe give me the link please veedubjay ?
for the set u got from ebay

Back to the top
VERY nice! 8)

I love everything about this car, would happily have one just like it!

Back to the top
Long time no post installed a few new things new

New steering wheel still struggling with the horn but it should be sorted sooon

Custom made lights with projectors in

Back to the top
mmmm nice! are those lights available to fit cabbys? h reg? are the available over here in England?? love them and want them!

cheers mate top effort!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

mmmm nice! are those lights available to fit cabbys? h reg? are the available over here in England?? love them and want them!

cheers mate top effort!

Wassup Brucie i imported the projectors from "http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=3181" u then take your current lights or buy a new set. then u cut the back light with a dremel tool and u take of the lens then fit the projectors in.
Check on youtube theres alot of DIY they call it Retrofit u can get tuts on HIDplanet aswell

Back to the top
Lovely car mate. i like projectors too.

Post a pic which the lamps on

82 Golf 1.8 20VT
My Project

Back to the top

GTInCyprus said

I tried taking pics but the cellphone cam is S**** will see what i can do

Back to the top

GTInCyprus said

Here they on sorry quility is not so good but u will get the idea

also got some new speakers and more plaid material cars going in on Monday to neaten up the sound cant wait to see when its done will post up some pics

cheers guys

Back to the top
nice results mate,
no shadows…

82 Golf 1.8 20VT
My Project

Back to the top
nice ride man…. by the way - for somebody called Rockfordgun …. there is a lot of kicker stuff in there and not a lot of rockford!

loving it anyways… reminds me of home!

1980 Series 1 GTI (gone now .. what a mistake selling her!)
1979 Series 1 LD - the Mandarin Dragon … gone as well. oh dear.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.