Skip navigation

TIB 7155

Back to the top

TIB 7155

lovely blue cabby. spotted on the canvey approach road sunday.

Back to the top

Yeah Alright. IT was me.

Nobody's spotted me, ever and I'm feeling a little left out. So I sent my own "was it you" post. I own TIB 7155. So if you se me gissa a wave and add a note on 'ere.

Back to the top
Don't worry no-one ever spotted me yet and theres loads of cabbies in Notts.

One past me today, lovely helios blue with his roof down and didn't even acknowledge my lovely paprika red rosebud.  

Keeping incognito is cool   LOL :lol:  :D  :lol:  8)

Back to the top
that an NI car?

Back to the top
Carbsforever. By NI car, do you mean Northern Ireland, becuase of the number plate? If so no it's not.

It was originally on an english D plate. I'll have to post the original plate number to see if anyone recognises it. I have lots of history on the car. It's spent all it's life around the suffolk area.

Glad to get a reply from someone.

Thanks for that.

Mines going in the garage for storage, at end of month, so no one should it 'til april. If you do it's been nicked so let me know.

Back to the top
Mines IIL 5719 and ppl thouht she was irish but originally and english E reg.

LOL threecoins, make sure that garage is secure. :D  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
It's the same garage I've used for four years now. Not had any probs yet. I always put her behind the Bently and the Aston So if anyone does get in they'll have to nick the cheap stuff first.

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I saw another cab today green with a green roof, not sure if the ppl here are just strange but they seem to look the other way when they see anothr cab, or maybe it's just me  :(  oh well.   Remaining incognito  :D  8)

Back to the top

Re: Yeah Alright. IT was me.

Threecoins said

Nobody's spotted me, ever and I'm feeling a little left out. So I sent my own "was it you" post. I own TIB 7155. So if you se me gissa a wave and add a note on 'ere.

Know what you mean. No one's ever spotted me, and I'm always out and about!

Team Sewell
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.