Skip navigation

VOLKSFEST WALES 2012

Back to the top

VOLKSFEST WALES 2012

A few shots from Volksfest Wales… A great day out, and a great idea that we all ventured in to the only covered arena.  :D  :D  :D

All the best

Tal

Back to the top
Good pics and good to meet you all.

Nice to see the Kamei car in the flesh.

Took me three trouble free hours to get home.  8)

Glad we got inside when we did as well. :lol:

Back to the top
Have been attending this show every,except this year due to the weather forcast being dreadful.Hope it didn't spoil the show too much.Local news was showing flooding in that area

Back to the top
Got there on the Saturday and it was lovely weather, had the roof down 1pm - 6pm

Then woke up Sunday morning to this…

Despite the weather a fantastic turn out and thought the new venue was really good.

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Nice to meet up with everyone and get to meet some of you.

Glad i spoke to the organiser to get inside after i arrived there after seeing the muddy field.

Guessed right on leaving our front suspension raised up lol.

Looks like they had sense then and let everyone else in….. it was like a mk1 meet indoors  CLASS.

:-)

Anyone interested we will be at prescott hillclimb for retro rides gathering on the 19th Aug doing some hill climbing in our Kamei Golf.

Back to the top
Good pics lowfly, Not surprised though that camera looked expensive enough.
We should do it again in the summer next time!!!

Back to the top
thanks for all pics certainly shows a very good turn out, now we have to consolidate this with more meets, also nice to see that mk1's club members took first second and third for tin tops and rag tops

now if you are signed up on the forum, don't forget the advantages of signing up for membership

keep looking at regional and natiional meets

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
Some great pics there guys. Shame about the weather though. That Kamei car looks awesome.

Back to the top
i will definitely be making an effort to turn up (if not working) for more events…
big thanks to all the club members that attended and made all feel welcome.
till next time
adrian

Back to the top
defo make more of an effort to  turn up as long as im not working too really enjoyed  the day..

Watermanbf5

Back to the top
Evening All!

First off cheers to all the awesome guys that rocked up in their oldies! We looked pretty awesome all together I'm sure!
I've got a shedful of photos and a couple of video montages.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152100211460727.901616.514585726&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=like

here's a album almost full of the whole weekends random snaps (few more to come from the last day)..

https://vimeo.com/47109054

Here's the first video I chucked together of my Newly aquired '90 Cabby that most of you met at the event.. Ash's Blue Tintop on G60 steels and Chris' (Aranthos) Beaut low miles Cabby GL!

more to come!

Dee!
WtDx

Back to the top
Some brilliant pics guys and what a great representation for the club.

Well done all, and hope you all enjoyed the show bar the rain

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
https://vimeo.com/47123741

Check here for the little owners club stand I quickly made up!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.