Skip navigation

STONOR Park Images 2009

Back to the top

STONOR Park Images 2009

Well I finally got the car on the road again and it was a dream to drive, fast gorgeous and sounded fantastic, long may summer last.

To celebrate I took the brood to Stonor for their first meet of the summer season. The atmosphere was great and some of the cars just stunning. Apparently with the biggest turn-out for the Show & Shine ever. I had a nice long chat with two of the judges as well and I certainly didn't envy them in judging the MK2s.

Anyway, here are some random pics I took.

T

Back to the top
superb pics tian..

I didnt see ya

I got there about 9 - me n Sparkstu drove up and beat the traffic in..

What a good day out - only downside was no bloody signal on my phone at all!! Nightmare!! hey ho..

Saw thepic of Pauline buying a Betty Boop Bag - I got wendy one as well!!

I left just before the awards tho as i had to get back home - any of our lot win anything??

anyway, here's some real low resolution shots from me!!

Last edit: by Yomp

Back to the top
I didn't see you either mate and I was looking out all day cos like you say I had no reception, only time I got one was when I was up on the hill chatting to a bunch of guys with an enormous bloody Rotti! Good guys, in fact everyone was chilled out, oh yeah, nice to see cherrytits too. :mrgreen:

Steve mate did you see all the orange flyers, I'm knackered running round sticking 'em on and so's poor old Oliver, bless him they both got a toy Beetle for their efforts but I forgot the Betty Boop bag in the rush to get out and back home.

T :banghead:

Back to the top

Tian said

I didn't see you either mate and I was looking out all day cos like you say I had no reception, only time I got one was when I was up on the hill chatting to a bunch of guys with an enormous bloody Rotti! Good guys, in fact everyone was chilled out, oh yeah, nice to see cherrytits too. :mrgreen:

Steve mate did you see all the orange flyers, I'm knackered running round sticking 'em on and so's poor old Oliver, bless him they both got a toy Beetle for their efforts but I forgot the Betty Boop bag in the rush to get out and back home.

T :banghead:

saw a few flyers…

I laid off as i knew you were doing it..

been the same thing at the last 10 shows i been too.. I'm all flyered out.. Fair play to the lads tho..

What timeyou get there? I left about 3

Back to the top
Must have been about mid-day mate. Couldn't get them out the front door for toffee. Then they just all stood there waiting for me to direct the car seat install, setting the sat-nav, filling the boot, kicking out the cat and everything else too. Then the sat-nav had a fit and took us such a long way you wouldn't believe, very scenic but ages and the traffic leading to the gates was as slow as too. Nevermind we had fun and ate loads of 99's as they were well cheap!

T :sick:  :lol:

Back to the top
Wa hey you got a pic of my mates caddy! hell be chuffed!!

Things went major wrong for me this morning, yet another alcohol related saga lol 12 hour sesh 4. 5 hours sleep = not meeting up with steve and arriving a bit later lol

still managed a convoy 2 mk1s 1 caddy, a a3 and a bright orange Dax

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
wehey got a nice pic of my mk1 there (green gx with the basket on the roof rack) didnt think i got much attention unfortunatly =( lol

*********** LESS IS MORE ***********

Back to the top
Got a pic of My Golf JCE.

Cheers Lawsy :wink:

A good day it was . :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
sneaky pic of my mk1 engine and my mk1 with the wheel off lol

Great day :D

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
i would have gone but its 98 miles each way and i got up late  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
:D Why thankyou very much Tian, good to meet you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'89 Clipper Cabby

Back to the top
Nice Photos of my Mk1 Army Golf, was a fantastic day! Great to see so many mk1's 8)

Dubs are for life..... Not just for the show season....
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.