More of the club stand.

Back to the top
Some from around the show.

Back to the top

Last one for Rich.

Brizzle got talent :lol:

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Thanks to all that came, Sat was a great day :-) , sunday unfortunately a complete wash out :-(

Here's me pics, Rich:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
and the contrast …… here is the Sunday pics lol :-(

Wet, wet, wet !

Dave top marks for the BBQing and all your efforts on the Sat, and Taffygoat sorry you made the journey over from Wales to find Bristol such a wash out on the Sunday

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Top pics gasco and rich, see you got one of me tent rich smashing !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
eeee… a pic of mine!  8)

was good to see you all there on the saturday… sorry I never got a chance to pop over and say hello!

I was on the golfgti stand next to the mk1oc and we thought we'd line up when you lined all yours up.. to provide some sort of continuation, then you moved them all again!  :lol:

shame about the weather, what with the torrential rain on friday night, the sunshine and wind on saturday and the rain and wind on sunday it wasn't terrific!

buggered off about 9am on sunday as the tent was collapsing under all the wind and rain!  :lol:

Guy

91 Rivage project thread < its a slow process but getting there!

Back to the top
gffrankland

shame we didnt get to speak, your was looking mint, yeah looked good with the line up, we decided just to try and move em, so something a bit different with the stand lol

alot of us are planning to go to the Wales Volksfest and of course the mk1 AGM so let us know if your local, fancy the shows and wana convoy up with us

Rich

ginner - had to get one of the tent, and your cooking :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Looks like a great weekend was had by all dispite the weather.
Id have been on the Kerbside stand next to you if it wasn't for my mates wedding on saturday and my huge hangover on sunday.

Mk1 Rivage Cabby on coilovers + VR6 Brakes

Back to the top

bristol

Nice to meet everyone sat and thanks for the burgers ,didnt the duck tape hold up on the gazebo rich :lol: Mite be up for wales vollksfest ,def coming to agm is there a convoy going up? ps are you still traffic lite dodging :lol: fairplay to ginner keep jumping ya

Back to the top
looked great all…(pitty about the weather sunday) :cry: .. will book off either side of this nxt yr, and may do the wales fest thing this yr to make up  :D

Rich, nice pic's (your txt made sense!!), i see your camera shot was greeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt on the one pic !,,good lad  :wink:  :wink:

WELL DONE RICHH &  ALL  :clap:  :clap:

Banner

Back to the top
The gaffer tape held out to the bitter end !!!! it was the wind that sent it flying with the tape still attached to the 4 poles  :dontknow:

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Hey guys.

I've heard that a few of the other VW clubs have received a partial refund for the Sunday at Volksfest.  Seems that people weren't happy about paying £10 to get in on the Sunday, only for all the traders etc to be packing up early.  See below;

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST REFUND UPDATE:

Some of you i know contacted bristol volksfest either on the day or day after about getting your money back.

I can confirm the following:

1. They are not doing individual refunds.

2. They have instead made a payment of £100 to the club as a good will gesture, which we looking to put towards a new gazeebo for the club.

3. They have said they will give 1 free pass for next years show for each car that was there (12).

These free passes will go to the people who attended this year only. (1 per car)

Any questions please message me

Cheers
Paul

May be worth it for anyone who got rained out.  Maybe grab yourself a free ticket for next weekend…

Back to the top
cheers neo, im guessing paul is a re for Volksfest. Would be good if we could get the above, we could replace the gazebo and i could dish out tickets to those that came

will try and make contact with them when i get a chance

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

richyhill said

you should've sent this in for the calendar comp!!!

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Yeah now there's a thought !!! Damn

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
doh! definately could have been a good one for a winter month lol

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Even though that was in july !!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.