Skip navigation

2015 Annual Gathering Pictures

Back to the top
Well what can i say…….that was probably the best AG i have been to so far and i think if you put aside the issues we had with the race course owners dog show and food ect… then for me it was pretty much flawless and would like to congratulate and thank all of the committee members who made it possible and of course thank all of the club members who made the weekend what it was because without you there would be no show :thumbs:I have made some great friends as well over the weekend and met many new faces and for a few of them it was their first Annual Gathering. Even spending 2 1/2 hours in the early hours of Saturday night looking for the human hot dog (fancy dress lol) did not spoil it for me and would like to give a massive thank you to Amanda for helping me search for him lol

Another big shout has to go out to…. for the best route back home ever with the most mezmorizing views ive seen in the UK lol

So here are my pictures from the weekend, enjoy :thumbs:

Saturday Night Disco Fancy Dress

Banner

Back to the top
Great pics and your drive home looks epic !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.