Skip navigation

volksfest june 2006

Back to the top

volksfest june 2006

Hi just a quickie volksfest in bristol are asking for cars to feature in a 60 years of volkswagen display at there june meet i have signed up my 88 cab but they are still looking for other years, your car does not have to be concours it is just a bit of fun! plus if your car is entered you get reduced admission and you will also get to meet alot of like minded golf nuts including me! so if you can make it sign up now   .http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/60%20years%20of%20Vdubs.htm
web address to sign up if your interested?

cheers Paul

Back to the top
I see Daisy was representing the club there last year…

Looks like fun - I'll be there if my car is ready (which it probably won't be)  :lol:

Rich

Back to the top
i am looking forward to meeting daisy there this year he spotted me in bristol yesterday,hope to see you there aswell even better if your ride is finished.

cheers Paul

Back to the top
Hi guys, i will be there, im showing again this year but this time in the Champion of Champions as i won best mk1 there last year so i got invited back to take on the other groups, last year was a really good show the best ever,

spoke to Adrian who runs it yesterday and he has some great things lined up this year too,

And with the Hot Rod guys going again it should be ace.

Darren
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.