Skip navigation

Wanted Mk1 020 Gear Selector

Back to the top

Required 020 gear shift lever for a 1992 Mk1 Rivage (any 020 gearbox selector will do please!)

Recently fitted an uprated master cylinder to my Rivage and the existing gear selector needed to be 'fettled' to fit.
I've knocked (bent) it too much so it's almost split around the hex thread - So if anyone has a 2nd hand one for a 020 box and cheaper posted than Heritage want for a new one then please PM me (PayPal waiting).

It looks like this:

gear selector

Many thanks in advance, Guy

R32GUY

1992 Rivage in Classic Blue Pearl "B16YUG" 2.0 TFSI, 6 Speed FWD with Quaife LSD, running on Air with sorted geometry and Eibach ARB's, G60 brake setup front and rear, 4x100 17" BBS LM's, Power Steering, Opening Quarter-lights, Mk2 electric recaros and the whole car trimmed by MJ Interiors in tan and Alcantara with a brown roof.

Back to the top
£13.50 posted

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
thanks Funk - PM sent :-) and I'll paypal you

R32GUY

1992 Rivage in Classic Blue Pearl "B16YUG" 2.0 TFSI, 6 Speed FWD with Quaife LSD, running on Air with sorted geometry and Eibach ARB's, G60 brake setup front and rear, 4x100 17" BBS LM's, Power Steering, Opening Quarter-lights, Mk2 electric recaros and the whole car trimmed by MJ Interiors in tan and Alcantara with a brown roof.

Back to the top
Posted mate

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.