Skip navigation

porsche 944 scripted door handles, clear opening quareters, rear window blind in black

Back to the top
hi as above i am looking for 944 scripted door handles, prefrably in black. not bothered too much on if they have been converted to vw or not and with keys would be a bonus!

im after some clear glass opening quater light windows with no chrome trim insert aswell

and finally looking to find a rear window blind in black

im in york but i could collect from various places including shows! just let me know what you have

Back to the top
anyone?

Back to the top
bump

Back to the top
Handles come on eBay fairly regularly.

Try ebay.de for the clear windows. I got mine from there :)

Back to the top
cheers smudger what do you type in on german ebay for the windows? also dont know whats best to type in british ebay for them tbf are they actually called opening quarter windows? cheers james

Back to the top

Back to the top
cheers smudger ill give that a crack and see what i get.. was it hard to ytrnslate to them and arrange a courier to get it over to britain ect? how much did you pay from germany all in? cheers dude

Back to the top
I bought mine last year for £150 for a set of clear ones. Clear sets don't come up as often. You can try ebay.com as well mate from the USA but you'll pay more I think overall due to import tax.  

I messaged the seller first and did a deal with him confirming he was happy to send to the UK.

Good luck

Back to the top
yea i know clear without the chrome trim are pretty rare :/ i always miss them on ebay uk! yea ive looked on there aswell... ive just emailed a guy used a german - engilsh translator to translate the advert then sent him a message asking about shipping but i did that in english then translated that to german for him aswell... can you remember what sort of price postage cost for the windows? as i dont want to be ripped off on postage if i can help it

Back to the top
Postage from Germany for mine was an extra £15. :)

Back to the top
thats brilliant cheers dude!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.