Skip navigation

Hello!

Back to the top
thought I'd say hi, I've just picked up a paprika red clipper cab on an H plate. Two pages of MOT fails and desperate for a new paint job….. But we love it :lol:pits getting all new brakes and a full engine overhaul tomorrow so we shall see how it goes!

one thing I need doing to the car but for the life of me can't find one… Is have a towbar fitted :(any advice would be great, we are up in County Durham.

cheers
gav

Back to the top
Hi and welcome to the club !!

I am not sure that anyone does a towbar for a clipper anymore - they do come up second hand though.
I am sure that the cabby boys and girls (mainly girls)  will correct me :-)

You should come along to our Annual Gathering in July !!

My Wife got her Sportline from County Durham !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
You will have to accept my sense of humour - lol

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

You will have to accept my sense of humour - lol
   lol it's ok, as you can see I'm very girly 

Back to the top
I'm not sure if that photo needs to be censored before the 9pm Watershed!  welcome to the club, looks like you are going to be busy for a while…

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Lol cheers  :lol:
Hoping to have it MOT'd and on the road by Wednesday. Then it's just sorting out the paint and bodywork. A pal who is on here from Hartlepool is going to help me with it ;)

Back to the top
hi and welcome to the club, get on the northeast page and we also have a facebook page as well.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.