Skip navigation

Back to the top

Hi, Had a coupla MK1 GTI's back in the day a MK2 Golf n Jetta really wanted an Oak Green big Bumper lol, Mk3 and currently got a MKV1 GTI as my daily. Used to bulid hotrods leadsleads etc and it ended when i sold my 32 Roadsta. Tried the jap route but now i've just bought a all original MK1 GTI Cab and looking forward to some fun in the sun! 8) Question is should I slam it and add some rims or drive as is?? Peace Delasy

Back to the top
hello and welcome aboard, a set of nice rims may be all you need, remember slaming it and our roads dont mix

get some pics up

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Picked Viv (thats her name!) up today, she's got woolly steering, brakes are wooden but there, how slow are the wipers lolol,noisy tappets and no guts above 75mph more noise than oomph and spits out of 5th gear at over 65mph? she's had a bootlid at some time but apart from that she's remarkably clean and original girl for a 28yr old. Got to do something about the seats though I'm that high up feels like I'm sitting on cushions  so something in black leather would be good!!!

Despite my moaning i got a bargain!!

http://imageshack.us/p…35/golfgticabvivienne.jpg
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.