Skip navigation

Back to the top

Hi all

Would just like like to say hi.

Previously owned a 1991 mk2 GTI 8v. Owned vehicle from 1993 until last year. Serviced every 6000 miles and was in original condition. Loved it but had to sell because of increasing family numbers. Sold car for £400 just to get rid, now regret it big time.

on a positive note, I'm now in the Market for a rivage which I've always fancied (mid life crisis my wife tells me.)

Anyway hopefully I can secure what I'm after and look forward to being in touch.

Cheers Tinman

Back to the top
hello and welcome aboard, good luck with your search

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top

New...old rivage

Not really a newbie having joined around May but didn't have a MK1 at the time. Have since purchased a rivage…pictures below :)

engine bay could do with a bit of a tidy and some nice new shiny bits  :D

thanks for looking

Back to the top
Well done on finding yourself a nice rivage :)

Looks great!

Steff

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top
Hi, welcome to the site and derbyshire region ,we normally meet up at cromford meadows then take a drive out ,will keep you posted when the next meet is on

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Just let me know when and where :)

Back to the top
nice, I remember seeing that one for sale..  looks like you need the top mounts doing

Back to the top
Saw your thread the other day, very interesting. I'll Use that as inspiration. How can you tell the top mounts need doing? Are these easy to fix.

Back to the top
The gap between the metal top and rubber should be small

have a look at this thread

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=30872&highlight=top+mounts

I chickened out and let the garage do them

Back to the top
Hi tinman. Nice looking motor you have there. The pictures are pretty cool. I organise most of the meets for Leics, Notts and Derby. I know you missed the last one, saw you on the last thread. Keep an eye out as they are a good laugh.

Regards Red ( Bruce )

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.