Skip navigation

Back to the top

hello everyone!
  I treated myself to a cabby the other week so it made sense to check out this site!! Its not in bad condition but does need a little tlc. Im from leicester so if theres any local meets give me a shout. cheers guys mitch
ps i have no idea how to put pics on here so any help would be appreciated lol!  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Hi Mate,
your in good company here, plenty of help and advice available.
We have a few meets between Derby, Leics and Notts.

Putting Pics up is easy enough, you need a photobucket account to upload your pics too.
Once that's all set up and you have uploaded your pics, open a new Tab for the MK1 OC, go to your account at the top bar and select preferences, make sure BBC code is set to on, or you will not be able to insert pics.

When you  are ready to  post a piccy up go to the photobucket, choose the piccy you want. Allow the pointer to hover over the pic, a drop down box should appear, next scroll to IMG Code, Left click this an it should flash copied, next go to your open post and right click paste, you should have a line of text.
Click preview on your post to see what it looks like, when happy click submit.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Hi, and welcome to the club, the font of all knowledge comes by way of the previous post its chortle !!!

When your all sorted with the pic issue we will all be glad to see a fellow members wheels

Dave

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
hello and welcome aboard, another fellow cabby owner, as said when you get the hang of it get those pics up

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks guys! only got one pic at the moment but will update in the near future. Im on the lookout for some retro wheels and some coilovers at the min so if you know of any going?

Back to the top
Nice car mate and thanks for supporting the club by becoming a Paid Member!

T

Back to the top
Nice car, Have a look through the wheels for sale section.
Or you could put a wanted post up in the parts wanted scetion.

If your buying new stuff using the advertisers on the left hand panel, you will get discounts too, for being a paid memeber.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
shes a beauty!!!!

Back to the top
hi everyone ive just purchased a mk1 golf ive still got to pick up need tips on places to buy from  :D

Back to the top
Yum Yum!!  Welcome to the site!!!

Back to the top
thanks for joining! welcome to the club! get some tickets for the AGM!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
thanks guys! iv just ordered some coilovers so that will be my job for tomorrow!!  :D

Back to the top

mk1cab89 said

thanks guys! iv just ordered some coilovers so that will be my job for tomorrow!!  :D
Hi pal, nice looking motor. Where abouts in Leics are you? Im near Loughborough!

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.