Skip navigation

Back to the top

Hello, im a newbie to this forum, im usually on CGTI, but thought id pop along to here.

this is my curent ride, curently in the process of some work

has any one seen my old mk1, it looked a bit like this when i had it reg no A244 GFH

Back to the top
Welcome to the forum and keep us posted on your progress!

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top
Welcome - look forward to seeing more pics of your progress, what engine etc does it have?

Cheers

1981 1600 GTI (coming to a road near you soon…)

1983 1100 C

Back to the top
dub boy, you sure you got enough dubs there!!!

its curently a 1.1 c, but i've been oferd a 1.3 with webber carb, so i'll probably fit that, and a 5 speed box, also i've got a full GTI interior so i'll fit that as well.

Back to the top

Re: Newbie

AxlFoley said

Hello, im a newbie to this forum, im usually on CGTI, but thought id pop along to here.

has any one seen my old mk1, it looked a bit like this when i had it reg no A244 GFH

Hey, I know your old Mk1, It looks alot different now! She's a stunner!
A244GFH is in Poynton, Cheshire, South Manchester.

I have pictures aswell.

Back to the top

Re: Newbie

Giddo-1156 said

AxlFoley said

Hey, I know your old Mk1, It looks alot different now! She's a stunner!
A244GFH is in Poynton, Cheshire, South Manchester.

I have pictures aswell.

Not sure how you dug this thread up mate but AxlFoley's last post was back in 2007.  I don't think they would be around any more or they have been inactive for four years  :dontknow: .  Hope they do see your post though as it's interesting.  put the pics up of what it's like now  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.