Skip navigation

Hello

Back to the top
Hey guys manchester newbie here , joined the site about 5 years ago for some info for a friends mk1 cab

he had it off the road for about 8 years now and I've had it off him , needs a LOT of work as its pretty rotten , but the wife wants to restore it due to it being a early one ,

im a vauxhall boy originally , so don't know anything about vw but pretty handy with a spanner so ill learn lol

Some pic of my nova and the new addition 

The golf

Back to the top
Hi,
Welcome aboard.
had a couple of Novas myself, but they kept getting Nicked lol. Had one of the white Antibes models. After that was written off by being stolen and stripped. I got a green one 4 door, think it was a GL? Had one elctric mirror on drivers side.

Rusted away sadly. Had some good times and fond memories in that car, broke my heart when it went.

Ah well, back to the present..

What's the Plans for the Cabby? Back to Origional or more Mods?

cheers

chortle

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
I'm really unsure at this stage regarding the plans

Wife wants to go original , but like the look of the clipper kit fitted ,

I say clipper kit , clean new paint , refurb leathers or find replacements ones , and a engine swap as think this 1800 is well past it :)

Back to the top
Hello mate and welcome along the forum. Looks like you have a bit of a project on your hands there mate.

A friend had a stripped nova a few years ago with a c20LET engine in it, now that did fly. Think he had to have the front end strengthened to take the power.  :o
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.