Skip navigation

hello

Back to the top

hello

hello iv just got my first vw wanted a project car so i got a mk1 golf gti in good condition bit of welding bit of this bit if that, but runs like a dream :). just wondered if you have any good links for places that may help me at all
thanks all

Back to the top
welcome, any photos?

If you can read this, thank a teacher,

If its in English, thank a soldier.

A soldier fights not because he hates whats in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him.

Back to the top
hello i will take some pics tomorow

Back to the top
welcome tomdod

if you check out the top left of home page you will see the option to become a paid member for just £15 a yr, here you will see lots of the parts supplieres, insurance companies etc which maybe of use to you , being a member means you will save £'s!

also once you know what you need post up and someone will be able to help

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
hey thanks for that richy iv done it. how do i upload photos ?? thanks

Back to the top

tomdod said

hey thanks for that richy iv done it. how do i upload photos ?? thanks

Hi and welcome  :lol:

This is the guide HERE need to set up a photobucket account and grab the images from there!

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
welcome, every bugger here helps, would go for the membership.if you can afford it

If you can read this, thank a teacher,

If its in English, thank a soldier.

A soldier fights not because he hates whats in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him.

Back to the top
well iv got round to doing the pics so here we go

how it was found !!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.