Skip navigation

Hello

Back to the top

Hello

Hi :)

i joined the forum about a month ago and thought I'd better say hi.
I used to be the very very proud owner of a MK1 Gti cabby, unfortunately I had to let her go when I moved with work (I'm in the army). I was gutted to say the least :(

however, I'm still in the army but now have a job In which I don't have to move so joined the forum to look for another MK1.
Since I joined the forum money has got a bit tighter, what with the lead up to Xmas, and the cost of servicing , taxing and MOT on my other cars. One of which is "Rubba" my MK2 golf driver :) he's ace and I love him but he's not a MK1 ;)

not to be put off, I'm still looking for potential projects for me to look after :)  And I'll no doubt be seeking advice in the near future…………….fingers crossed!!!!!
so if anyone knows of any really cheap bargain basement project MK1's around, let me know :)
I live near Lichfield in Staffordshire and have seen one or two MK1's around maybe the owners are on here?

Anyhoo, your probably bored now so I'm off ;)

cheers,
sully

Back to the top
Hello and welcome to the forum, good luck on your hunt.

Are you looking for another cabby?

Back to the top
Hi mate, not sure really, I did love my cabby :) however, I want to sart a collection to be honest so I'm hoping to end up with both a cabby and a tin top to add to my MK2 :)

Probably a bit ambitious I know :) but I love golfs and have quite a bit of time on my hands and a massive car park to put them in right next to my house :D

Back to the top
Wecome to the site!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Thankyou :D

Back to the top
Welcome mate

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.