Skip navigation

Hello,

Back to the top

Hello,

Im Anna, From Swindon.
From since when i was a little Kid the love of Volkswagen started, my dad always used to go on about beetle's, he owned like 4 of them, (hes latest is a 1972, 16super), then i was on my driving lesson i saw a Mk1 Golf 1983, fell inlove straight away, so i bought it, theres a bit of rust here and there, but other than that its a clean, well looked after car.

tell me what you think, more pictures coming soon :)  

and hopefully ill be coming to some meets soon :)

Back to the top
hello and welcome, nice dub u got there, like it lots

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
hello you got any more pics off it

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
hi how things nice dub lekker colour

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

Back to the top

dek said

hi how things nice dub lekker colour

things are good, you? i think its caburys purple, but i dont know haha

Back to the top
very nice, you say its ur 1st car ? personaly i don't like the wing mirroirs thou as they seem a little odd, and this is where someone says there standard or something lol

Back to the top

Back to the top

since_1983 said

very nice, you say its ur 1st car ? personaly i don't like the wing mirroirs thou as they seem a little odd, and this is where someone says there standard or something lol

yes my first car, i didnt think the wing mirrors are standard :S i like them tho, there girlie HAHA.

Back to the top
doing good just so boerd at min just cant wait for summer as i have a cabby and get roof down and turn same head

Back to the top
how much u paying on the insurance and is that engine declared lol

Back to the top

dek said

doing good just so boerd at min just cant wait for summer as i have a cabby and get roof down and turn same head
Nicee, love them, converables are expensive to insure. ha, this car is going to set me back £1800 a year! :O i have sunroof instead haha! oh i love summerr, windows open, fresh air, driving about. :D were abouts you from?

Back to the top

Back to the top
a million miles away from swindon, east sussex

Back to the top

since_1983 said

a million miles away from swindon, east sussex

haha, when you sed million miles, i thought you was going to say something like scotland, sussex isnt far. cant wait to get the car on the road, going to dub shows etc. how long you had your caddy ffor?

Back to the top
that not good i  pay £156 a year  fully comp on classic insure  . even when its a cold sunny day get roof down it brill i get samr wright looks people think im mad :) born in africa live sunny derby

Back to the top
not got a caddy got a cabby thou, this is my 1st mk1 picked it up about 3 weeks ago but had a few vw over the years now where swindon then, thought it was qiute north
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.