Skip navigation

Hello :-)

Back to the top

Hello :-)

Hi, I know you've heard it all before…. but I'm NEW!!!  

…sorry, right, who am I?

I'm Jason from South Derbyshire, a Electrical technition at my local powerstation, a keen motorbiker/Vduber/musican ( :boohoo: ) /dancer (but we won't go in to that!).

My toys consist of a 1952 BSA A10 motor cycle,
a 2003 Suzuki GSX 1400 motorcycle,
a 1992 VW Scirocco Scala (the reason I'm here… same floor pan!)
a 1990 VW Mk2 Golf GTI
an ex'92 scala come car-a-van!
an ex '92 GT2 come 1/4 open top trailer,
a 1937 72' wooden narrow boat which is kept up in Leigh Lancashire (A great toy for chugging up and down the industiral canals.. no bleeding tourists go up there so we get free running!!!)

why am I here?  I'm restoring my Rocco Scala, but I'm replacing with uprated bits where I can/making a half track car! ….and I need bits, I'm struggeling on sourcing a few items and was wonderign if a few here may beable to point me in the right direction… please  :pray:

I'll put up picks later if people are interested, I've noticed a very nice Mk1 GTI in blue down Albert village nr me, if its anyones on here.. Hello!!!

oh, and I hold a bi monthly(ish) meet at my local 50s american diner if anyones interested? :-)

Jay.  :D

Mk2 scirocco race car (16V GTI)

Mk2 golf (8V GTI)

Rocco Scala car-a-van

Rocco gt2 1/4 trailer

Back to the top
hi welcome to the site  would like to to see same pics .will not go in to the dancing lol is it the 50s you do . i havi heard of the 50s diner . look forward to the pics  
                              dek

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
welcome to the site

what parts are you looking for?:)

Banner

Back to the top
Hiya fella!!

for parts that are the same as the mk1 then pm funk-star as he has loads of bits.  

Electrical dude at the power station aye.. so you're the guy that cuts my power off mid-way through a shower and makes me freeze my giblets off!?!?  :lol: .  Anyone with an appreciation of the mk1 is welcome on the site mate.  Hope you find what you're after.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Electrical dude at the power station aye.. so you're the guy that cuts my power off mid-way through a shower and makes me freeze my giblets off!?!?

yeah thats me  :dance:

parts range from front brake disk covers, rear arb outter clamps, front outter arb clamps and various otehr bits, but I'll do all that i bnthe correct sections! ..I under stand there is correct procedures for all this!

..oh, and I forgot, as the bewbi, its my vertual round right?!? ….anyone join me, I'll only have a coffee cheers, but my cards behind the bar… lara, serve them up!

and as for the dancing, 50 "jitterbug" is cool, not done it in a while, but no, I'm a morris dancer!

Cheers, Jay.

Mk2 golf (8V GTI)

Rocco Scala car-a-van

Rocco gt2 1/4 trailer

Back to the top
I'll join you mate ….

Back to the top
my boat

in this photo is my mk2 golf gti, my old mk2 rocco and my mk2 polo (ex gf's)

this is my modern bike (before i stated modding it.. i just can't help it!)

this is my old bike :-)

the nose of my old mk2 rocco

sorry theres no mk1 golf here, if i had the spce, time and knowlage i really would… but then i'd only have to buy the mk1 rocco and mk1 polo too… jsut to complete the set! :-)

Jay.

Mk2 golf (8V GTI)

Rocco Scala car-a-van

Rocco gt2 1/4 trailer

Back to the top
hi welcome aboard, need any help or advice jusy ask ok

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
hey mate, is that the 50's Diner out near Swadlincote and Morrisons ?, i go past there all the time :D, nice range of wheels by the way i'm jealous :)

Back to the top
hey mate, is that the 50's Diner out near Swadlincote and Morrisons ?, i go past there all the time :D, nice range of wheels by the way i'm jealous :)

Back to the top
yeah thats the one.. pop in its a great place!

:-)

Mk2 golf (8V GTI)

Rocco Scala car-a-van

Rocco gt2 1/4 trailer
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.