Skip navigation

HELLO!!!!!!

Back to the top

HELLO!!!!!!

Thought i'd just drop a quick hello as i'm pretty new to all this and with the nice weather here now i'll be starting to restore my mk1 1990 cab's so no doubt will be on here seeking loads of advice and help lol

Back to the top
well hello and welcome well u have come to the right place for help mate good luck on the resto project

Back to the top
Thanks mate

Back to the top
welcome to the site

why don't you put up a project thread that way we can see what your up to :)

Banner

Back to the top
i'm trying to mate but i dont know how to get my photos uploaded lol

Back to the top

Back to the top
Hiya, welcome  8)

Good luck with your resto!

Back to the top
thanks mate nice one

Back to the top
thanks mate nice one

Back to the top
7 posts and already a paid member!!!  Like it… as a paid member you can enter our Car Of the Month competition…. plus all your discounts… well done!!!

Welcome to the club mate… lets see some pics when you get a chance  :lol:

Back to the top
im trying mate but i can't seem to get my pics up the programme i've down loaded to shrink my pics is doing my nut in lol

Back to the top

farquarbarker said

im trying mate but i can't seem to get my pics up the programme i've down loaded to shrink my pics is doing my nut in lol

You don't need to download anything mate that's just required when making an avatar (little pic on the left when you make a post).

Basically all you need to do is this fella:-

1. logon to (or click) www.photobucket.com

2. Create an account

3. Click on upload pictures button after you sign in:-

4. Select the file on your PC that you wish to upload. and click "Open"

5. You will see your pic name and it's progress

6. Click "Save & Share Now" button

7. Now when the upload is done you'll see your pic with details underneath.  The one called IMG Code is the one you need.  Click in the box and it will highlight the text for you.  Either right click and copy or press ctrl and c (does the same thing).

8. The website will take you to another page… click "Return to albumn" and you are back ready to upload more/multiple pics..

Now paste the link you copied into the forum.  It will look like this:-

[code:1]

[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e311/spudfingers/mine
/th_Golffrontquarteron.jpg[/img]

[/code:1]

But when you click "Submit" it will turn into a picture like this:-

Hope that helps mate

Back to the top
By the way, once uploaded you can resize them on the photobucket site.  Simply go to your home then click the picture, click edit the resize… alter it to suit and save… job done.  Paste the link into the forum

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.