Skip navigation

Hello

Back to the top

Hello

New here. Hoping to own a Golf Mk1 in the next year or two. Just waiting to find the one i want  :D

Back to the top
Hi and welcome!
You sound like a patient chap! It's a good way to be though, many people say they looked at loads before they found their ideal Mk1…and it was well worth the wait. What's on your wish list then? GTI? Tintop? Cabriolet? Standard or modified? Sure you'll find something to suit you and your budget. If you need any buying tips give us a shout.  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
well your doing the right thing, its all about searching, viewing, searching somemore and you'l eventually find the right one, welcome aboard :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Really don't know what i want yet. Although i know what i don't want. A cab. Used to like them but i have gone off them recently.

Back to the top
Welcome  :D

'Buy in haste, repent at leisure!'

I bought the one I saw, gave tooooo much bearing in mind what needed doing to it  :lol: Hey Ho

Chris

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
i brought the first one i saw.... so lucky to find a mint one so soon... tin top all the way....

Back to the top
:) hello, welcome along...

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.