Skip navigation

Hello !

Back to the top

Hello !

Hi all, just though i would introduce myself, and my mrs's (well, mine really  :D ) '89 Golf Clipper that we recently bought. We also have a '72 bay that I am currently restoring, and as a sort of surrogate VW, bought the golf. Its affectionately known as Ferris. since we got it, i've added the BBS alloys, and am trying to restore it with original parts, ie ashtray, gearknob etc etc. Anyways, hope you like it.

Great site BTW, and have learnt loads from it. Cheers. Ian   :D

Back to the top
NIce one mate, car looks tidy enough. Don't forget that if you join as a paid members you get loads of money off parts so it's worth a thought, enjoy the summer!

Tian

Back to the top
Hi and welcome!
Yeah, car looks smart. Wheels suit it well. So, do you ever give Ferris a day off?  :lol: (Hopefully you've seen the film, otherwise you'll wonder what I'm on about!  :wink: )

Back to the top

Welcome Ferris

Greets and welcome to the site Ferris. Enjoy it…. much to be learnt.  I have an 89 Cabby also.  :)

:lol:    Diesel-Dubber you stole my joke lol  :lol:

Regards

B

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

So, do you ever give Ferris a day off?  :lol:

Get your coat.

T :lol:

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

Hi and welcome!
Yeah, car looks smart. Wheels suit it well. So, do you ever give Ferris a day off?  :lol: (Hopefully you've seen the film, otherwise you'll wonder what I'm on about!  :wink: )

bare in mind that running the car in reverse does not wind the odometer back. and please do not try it in front of a large plate glass window overlooking a rather handy valley.

oh and welcome.

Back to the top
Welcome to the site..

Tidy looking cabby, nice one…. Dont forget to show us a sneaky pic of the bay too  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
welcome aboard nice cabby indeed

Back to the top
welcome aboard, nice picture. any more for us? :mrgreen:

Back to the top
thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated  :)

Here's a couple more pics……..

http://www.angeldubs.co.uk/noticeboard/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3052

and as requested, some of our bay, Blinky in various states of repair 8)

http://www.angeldubs.co.uk/noticeboard/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2761

Enjoy  8)

Back to the top
angel dubs. so your warrington based then?

if you are then come along to speed karting this saturday.

Back to the top
Hi There Ferris

Welcome to the site. :D

Back to the top
never mind found you. :wink:

Back to the top
Novocaine, dont think im able to make this sunday as we're going to bus types in my sisters t25  :oops:

hope to see you and your golf at either an angels meet or in and around town !  8)

Back to the top
going to turn up at the may meet i think. so hope to see you there. :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.