Skip navigation

1987 Clipper 1.8 - Swindon

Back to the top

1987 Clipper 1.8 - Swindon

Hi all,

Owned my Golf since summer 2008, I use it every day and its been a pleasure (clearly looked after very well by previous owners). I'm all about keeping everything original as possible, its only done 80k. I'm now looking to get more involved with the 'scene' forum chat, meets etc.  

Things to do:
I'm looking for some ridged 13" wheel trim rings. The ones on now are the smooth ones (off a Mk2 I think) I lost one of the originals and   can't find ridged ones. Also need to replace dash clocks / speedo, as my trip mileometer is not working. I have a small dent in the passenger side wing which needs filling and spraying at some point. Also I have small patches of rust coming through around the windscreen rubber. I tcut, touch up and polish regularly, however at some point the windscreen will have to come out, then its gonna need stripping back treating and re-spraying. Apart from that its all good and very original!

Back to the top
Aloha

Loving any chrome or carbon bits...

Back to the top
Oh - I also need a nice new chrome badge. The one currently on is a cheap plastic one painted silver.

Back to the top
welcome to the site

looks like a nice motor

as to your bits i'd put up a parts wanted add

hth :)

Banner

Back to the top
hi welcome aboard, need any help or advice jusy ask ok

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
welcome to the site, your car looks like a nice clean original example

feel free to come along to a meet with some of us Bristol Lot when we meet up, Bristol Volksfest is coming up on 11-13 June, put your name down in events listing if your interested

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
nice motor mate . when the sun shines life is good with the top down.

Tony

Back to the top
nice motor mate . when the sun shines life is good with the top down.

Tony

Back to the top
Nice car mate seen you about in swindon you going to bristol volksfest ?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.