Skip navigation

VWFestival 2013 - Leeds

Back to the top
http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/

So, who's planning on going? I'll certainly be there in the freshly painted Sunshinebus!

As an added incentive this year, for all us perves out there, the theme this year is School Disco! Bring. It. On!

Any plans to have a club stand this year? If so where do I sign? Didn't have mine on the club stand last year but should be in a much better showing condition this year so wouldn't mind.

Anyway, I'm waffling………..

Back to the top

Talizman said

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/

So, who's planning on going? I'll certainly be there in the freshly painted Sunshinebus!

As an added incentive this year, for all us perves out there, the theme this year is School Disco! Bring. It. On!

Any plans to have a club stand this year? If so where do I sign? Didn't have mine on the club stand last year but should be in a much better showing condition this year so wouldn't mind.

Anyway, I'm waffling………..

I will going for the first time and do we have a club stand 

Back to the top
Bump to the top. Any news on a club stand?

I've had my car confirmed for the 4 colour display on the Saturday (however, it's now going a different colour so hoping to hop onto a club stand on the Sunday)

Back to the top
I'm thinking about it.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Hi Guys, I haven't booked a club stand as I will be moving house in August fingers crossed, but if any of you are willing to organize let me know:thumbs: Cheers Anna.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
I think Markorgy sorted club stand last year.

B reg cab

Back to the top
if there is a club stand sorted out can you put me on pls.

Back to the top
I'd be up for putting mine on the stand as well. I was originally going on the Saturday colour stand, but as I've had a full change of plan with the colour scheme on the Golf while it's in the bodyshop, I'm now going beige so won't fit in on the Saturday :(

Back to the top
I'll be going for the first time, if we do have a club stand how do I get on it?

Craig.

'83 Tin top with MK2 16v conversion and bike carbs.

Back to the top
Anybody willing to sort the club stand out? I'm moving house, so can't attend.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
So who's campig friday and saturday then .Anna I will book club stand if its not to late
just need to no how many cars and will try to get club camping area.And good luck
with moving.

Last edit: by Eddiebear

B reg cab

Back to the top
Went on vw festival web last night and the only club stands left are for air cooled only we left it to late.

B reg cab

Back to the top
I trying to get a club camping area sorted at this one but I need to how many of you will be camping so I can get the plot booked.Plaese can you get to me
asp.

B reg cab

Back to the top
I'm  trying to get a club camping area sorted at this one but I need to how many of you will be camping so I can get the plot booked.Plaese can you get to me
asap

Last edit: by Eddiebear

B reg cab

Back to the top
You can count me in but i'm only camping sat night, cant get there friday im affraid.

Cheers

Craig.

'83 Tin top with MK2 16v conversion and bike carbs.

Back to the top
I'm there with the family for the full weekend. 

Back to the top

Back to the top
I have today emailed the organisers explaining that our usual event organiser has been unable to do so this year, but asked because of our previous years' support if they would be prepared to accommodate up to 12 cars.

They can only say no, eh?

If we get the go ahead, I'll be happy to play organiser for the day (Sunday)

Back to the top
i m going for sat and sunday .

Back to the top
Ok guys and girls, I have emailed VW Festival and had a response from one of the organisers saying that someone else has requested the stand???

Any ideas?

Eddie Dear / Martin Parsons????

Last edit: by Talizman

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.