Skip navigation

VW Mania 2006 12/13 August!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top

VW Mania 2006 12/13 August!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys and gals,

i know its in the wrong section but i just wanted everyone to see it, i've been to this show for the last two years and it is just the best vw show out there :notworthy:  and yes i've been woerthsee's i went a month back great show that was too :notworthy: .

i know my way around the local area best places to eat drink and the best hotels to stay in so would be more then happy to help out anyone who wants to tag along.
its not that far to drive or expensive trust me 8O, once you've been to one you'll be hooked  :cheer:

right then whos coming?

i'm leaving on the friday 11th of August and returning on 15th the show is only for the weekend but i like the beer so tend to drag it out a couple of days :P

trust me any vw fan will have the time of there life, plus you get to chill with the stig for a few days 8)

Back to the top
My Mate Norm said he might be up for it :twisted:
Where is it

MK1 GTI 1983 (love of my life)
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6 ( Daily Drive)

Back to the top
http://www.vwmania.org/Gfx/page.php?Menu=Home
for more info 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

its in Belgium old chap :wink:

Back to the top
Just looked at website - looks  8)

I'll be going to Gaydon tho that weekend…

Enjoy and take lots of pics!  :D

Rach

Back to the top
your joking i just checked your right there both on the same weekened :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
Your head will hurt if you keep doing that!  :wink:

Decisions… decisions…..

Back to the top
A spot of very quick driving is in order!

Or get your mate Clarkson to lend you a helicopter and you can attend both in the same weekend  :lol:

Back to the top

mcscrew said

A spot of very quick driving is in order!

Or get your mate Clarkson to lend you a helicopter and you can attend both in the same weekend  :lol:

its not his helicopter to lend  :banghead:
looks like i'm not going to be able to make Gaydon this year :banghead:
i've already booked my tickets/hotel/ferry etc….. :roll:

Back to the top

trip to Mania

I,m going on the Friday and coming back Sunday with a friend in his 2.0l mk1 16v with nos! Its Lhasa green no sun roof and on wide rare Golf Chrome lux 15" steels. So if you see us come over and say hi, it my birthday on the 11th ! I too have been before and can recomend it, also a load going from my area (yorkshire) Thursday via Hull, five or so cars, im going via Dover as i can not get the extra time off, regards John
All the northern crew are camping as the atmosphere is great on the evening and we are all cheap skates !

Back to the top
i would'nt dream of camping 8O
i have such sensetive hair and i dont like to sleep with other sweaty men :lol:  :mrgreen:  :twisted:

yeah be cool to meet up for a drink just make sure your wearing lots aftershave :lmao:

Back to the top
be off in two days canrt wait will take lots of pics
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.