Skip navigation

Volksfest 2007

Back to the top

Volksfest 2007

So….what did you all think….? We went down just for the sunday and was hoping for a few more trade stands, but not a bad day just the same!

Anyway, what d'ya reckon to it? :dontknow:

Back to the top
Good day, Should have been more mk1's though. I was on the club gti somerset stand with turbtechnicsmk1. We had a good day, lovely weather lots of people to chat to about mk1's so the time went by far to quickly. Nice to meet you ROSS thanks for coming up and saying hi  :D

Mk1 Lahsa green, BBS RM, Mk1 Silver Campaign, Mk5 GT TDi, Audi A4 Avant S Line

Back to the top
It wasn't to bad - was still suffering from the night before. Mk1turbo love the car had a look round it on the club GTI stand - mine was in the car park but spent most time with my friend who had his formula vee there. Couldn't find any parts that i need though - hopefully can this weekend at inters.

Andy

Mk1 GTI Lhasa Green

Back to the top
Yeah nice but not the best! :roll:  no real layout as such but still good. MK1T i did come over with ross but you were too busy chatting to mark :mrgreen:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top

yea

yea it was okay .nice to meet up with some of the guys , see u at gti inter

Back to the top
I loved it, better than I though it would be and great to put a couple more faces to names :D
I left it too late to take pics though :banghead: Anyone got any?

Back to the top

Bristol volksfest

Had a great day, even won in the show'n' shine. Not bad for the Cabriolet's 1st outing.

Back to the top

Re: Bristol volksfest

Nicky said

Had a great day, even won in the show'n' shine. Not bad for the Cabriolet's 1st outing.

was that the cab with the tan leather retrim ? in the 1980's category ?

Loving any chrome or carbon bits...

Back to the top

Volksfest

No, she was in the best paint. The Aston Martin white with holographic metal flakes in.

Back to the top

GOODVIBRATIONS said

Nicky said

was that the cab with the tan leather retrim ? in the 1980's category ?

Nah thats mine buddy it won the class :mrgreen:

Back to the top

BVF

Glad I went .You normally expect a high percentage of air cooled motors at those type of events but the water cooled stuff is definatly picking up. I did like the Audi Quattro,s.There were afew nice Mk1's and a couple of sheds which I wouldn,t have put on display If they were mine,each to there own I guess.Ross I spoke to you at the 1 Golf Ahead stand you said you had your car on display,did you win anything or was there any prizes?.I did go and look for you guys later in the day but couldn't find you.I went home when it started raining.Hope you all enjoyed the show.
                                      Baller :D

Back to the top

Re: BVF

baller said

Ross I spoke to you at the 1 Golf Ahead stand you said you had your car on display,did you win anything or was there any prizes?
I didn't expect to win anything I just parked in the show and shine as I was directed down to that area and there were no other spaces elsewhere :oops: :)

I've seen some pics on other sites…

http://www.swdubs.co.u…s=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Back to the top

quote]

Nah thats mine buddy it won the class :mrgreen:

That looked awesome , a lot of time and effort spent on it :) , very deserving.

Loving any chrome or carbon bits...
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.