Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 2007!!

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs 2007!!

The Ultimate Dubs 2007 website is now up and running!!  :)
www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk  
Dean has booked the rooms in the adjoining hotels for people displaying thier cars and traders!!
When you submit your car, when Dean replies he'll send you a booking form for the rooms (?60 each).
If there are any rooms left 8 weeks before the event (held on 11th March 2007) he'll put them open to the general public (a list has already started)!!   :lol:
This years event looks like being a great start to the season with interest already from traders, clubs, magazines and the general public!!  
The event is even bigger this year with the addition of a 3rd hall so make sure you check out the site for all the news on the event, it looks like being a cracker!!
 :wink:

See you at the shows!!

Back to the top
Paul

I'll be there!

We've had a number of Clubs book so far and Show Vehicle Bookings are coming in on a daily basis.

Further details can be found at www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Dean

'76 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf Van

'83 MK1 Golf GTI (LHD)

'77 MK1 Passat Estate

'80 MK1 Polo

Back to the top
Paul…. I'd posted up about this previously… see below..

Next year it will be at……..

Telford International Centre on 10th and 11th March 2007.

An inside stand will take 5 display cars and they will need to be of high quality as they and the stand itself will be judged as part of the show and shine & best club stand.

Can I ask for any owners who would like to take part in this show which is in its 2nd year. I would like to put my cabby up for a place but I'm flexible in that respect.

I would liken this show to that of Edition 38 in that it brings high class, and I do mean high class, cars from the continent and all over Britain.

PM me with your car details and photos. Modified or standard but a selection of the best would be good.

I'm doing this early as we need to be inside and it was freezing last year.
Lets get organised and book early.

www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Cheers Dan

Back to the top
We may be able to clinch a late INSIDE stand for this event so…….

IS THERE ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO PUT THEIR CAR ON THE STAND?

We would need top quality cars so that the club can participate in the show n shine competition against other clubs.

Post up if your car makes the grade ASAP.

Thanks, Dan

(ps your car would need to be in the hall on Saturday 10/3/07 ready for the main show on Sunday 11/3/07. Thus meaning an overnight stay in a very very close.. and I mean 100yds… walking distance… at ?60 a room, plus beers!!)

Back to the top
We still have some space in the MK1 Stock/Retro Display (indoors) and the Rat/Retro Display (outdoors)

So if anyone is interested in having their car in any of these displays, then visit the website for further info.  www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Dean

'76 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf Van

'83 MK1 Golf GTI (LHD)

'77 MK1 Passat Estate

'80 MK1 Polo

Back to the top

1 golf ahead

were booked and payed for are trade stand so we will see you all there {dano with glove box } lol

Back to the top
Hurrah Scouse. We 'll meet at last for the exchange!! On 12 months later!!
Cheers, Dan

Back to the top
We still have a few spaces available for the following displays @ Ultimate Dubs

Main Show Vehicle Display (indoors) - 15 spaces left

MK1 Stock / Retro Display (indoors) - 2 spaces left

Rat & Retro Display (outdoors) - 5 spaces left

All the above displays are pre-book only, but anyone interested in bringing their car along, then just e-mail me at info@ultimate-dubs.co.uk.

See you in March
Dean
www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

'76 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf

'83 MK1 Golf Van

'83 MK1 Golf GTI (LHD)

'77 MK1 Passat Estate

'80 MK1 Polo
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.