Skip navigation

skevegas 2010! 5th june

Back to the top

skevegas 2010! 5th june

Back by popular demand. This year 5th June

Held at Xsite skate park and also to help raise money for the park

Xsite skatepark is a local charity (Reg charity number 1108889) this year the entry fee will be £4 payable on the gate, £6 for limited non VW parking this will ensure us to keep our dream alive both Xsite skatepark and VivaSkegVegas for 2011 thank you for your support

After the amount of people saying we should have camping we are in the process of getting a Friday night camp site with fully licensed bar, nice warm indoor toilets, music (and possibly a DJ you will all know TBC) and plenty more, keep your eyes and ears open for more details very soon.

Also we have an all new separate family camping venue with all the mod cons electric hook ups etc.

Full details and ticket info will follow very soon

The venue:

Xsite skate park, North parade, Skegenss, Lincolnshire, PE25 1BA

Xsite skatepark is a multimillion skate park, which myself and friends from an early age were into VW's & Skatebording and as we have progressed we all are still into them and fortunately through our skateboarding days a few of us founded the organisation that got the skate park to where it is now, so we think its only fair to offer a new kind of date to the vw calendar for this year and hopefully many to come….

show and shine

Your opportunity to win some of the best one off Trophies out there

This will be open to both classes, air and water cooled, with trophies for best of aircooled, and for best of watercooled, Best of Show, Best club display, visitors choice and more So get polishing! Yet again special one off trophies made and donated by T2D T3D, Bobby Wilcox of Milk&Two, Road House Retro and many more to be announced

Trade Stalls

As last year we will have a larger selection of trade stalls we already have the regulars signed up with some newcomers for 2010 (PM me for pitch reservation)

Raffle

various prizes will post a comprehensive list as it grows

skatepark

Every one attending the show will be allowed a discounted entry to the skatepark and discount hire charges on equipment hire might be available, or bring your own!! to avoid disapointment There will be Pro skate demos throughout the day by Vans UK skate team.
Plus beach displays

autojumble area

there will be a set area for auto jumbel the pitch will be FREE PM me for reservation, so if youve got any bits you wanna swap/sell, bring em along who knows you might make a few quid!!

parking

There will be a set area for the show and shine. Plus a regular car park, which will have a very limited Non VW parking area at £6. Any body wishing to have a club stand PM and we will reserve a space for you and your set number of cars again we have the whole carpark !!!!

safety

Safety is prime concern at this show to make sure everyone is safe and no people are taking advantage of open spaces etc… those deemed to be causing problems will be asked to leave via security staff, any more problems and the 028 will be involved (station across the road), safety in the skate park is also a concern, any one wishing to use the the park will be asked to sign a disclaimer form before using any skate park equipment.

http://www.xsiteskatepark.co.uk/

Its you the Vee Dubbers out there that make these shows/meets what they are so show some support and give it a go!!
TO EVERY ONE WHO ATTENDED LAST YEAR AND PREVIOUS YEARS A VERY BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! xxx

hope to see you in June Viva Skeg Vegas Crew

any sponsers are welcome, or people wishing to donate prizes for raffle etc.

Back to the top
recon we could manage a club stand?

maybe 2 or 3 resto's 2 or 3 modified/engine swaps
and then maybe an original early car?

the will be a best water-cooled rat trophy as well from us over at www.rat-look.com

let me know about a club stand, i can get one booked.

Jon.

Back to the top
i'll definately be there!
really looking forward to it.
havent tryed getting the bike in the golf yet but i'll get it there so i can ride a little bit haha

Back to the top
im trying to think what i need to do to tidy up my car a bit for this haha. need to sort it

Back to the top
i'd be up for a day in classy skegvegas :) hopefully my car might of bin re-sprayed by then too :)

Back to the top
if we can get a definite 5 cars i'll book a stand lol

i'll make sure we're booked for a few more though, and i can always get Toby to enlarge our pitch if necessary.

Jon.

Back to the top
Cool, is this going to be a club event ?

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
right, gonna need to sort this out soon so I shall need one of the mods to give us the go-ahead to have a club stand?

numbers wise, who is definitely interested?

Jon.

Back to the top
I'm up for going but as I understand, you have to be a paid member to commit to club stands so for now I'll have to say I won't be included until i can get the funds for membership. Which sounds really bad because its not even a lot of money :(

Back to the top
i'll be there…but like the guy above, i'll have to get a paid membership

Back to the top
you don't have to be a paid member to be on the club stand?

that only usually applies if numbers are limited with paid members getting first dibs?

Jon.

Back to the top
ah cool well i'd be interested, I'll even give her  a polish as long as people can look past a few rust patches and bits of shodey paint work I inherited with the car  :lol:
How i wish i could afford a respray :(

Back to the top
lol sedge you should see mine… by then it'll be half primer lmao

Jon.

Back to the top
Haha least urs will supposed to look like that! Where as mine will just look uncared for haha but in that case put me down for it, even if I end up going on my own I'll definately be up for it :-) and hopefully meet a few guys off here. Plus gives me something to do the weekend before download festival :-)

Back to the top
don't lol, i'm too skint to do download this year. :(

lol

i'm gonna ring them and see if i can get us a stand booked. will speak to gammy about using the club name then

Jon.

Back to the top
Ahh I got my download ticket way back before christmas when I actually had money haha sounds cool to me :-)  post up on here when you hear back from them

Back to the top
oh right. if you dont have to be a paid member to be on im game for being on the stand :)
outside, mine should look ok, inside not so much haha

Back to the top
Ok soooo

can we have a loose show of hands coz I'm going to book the stand this week hopefully.

the more the merrier!!

I'll make sure i book for a few more so we have last minute spare slots, this is just to give me a rough idea!

Jon.

Back to the top
I'm definately in then dude so that's one modified and far from show and shine standard series 2 Golf c haha

Back to the top

Skegvegas

Hi All,

i am very interested in attending and being on the stand guys , think i still paid member got Mk1 black with 2.0L 6a 16v in it all normal mods , maybe able to get another guy is member but not paid up recently got a vgc mk1 1.8 standard in red .

Hope to hear from u soon

Andy
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.