Skip navigation

run to the sun 2012

Back to the top

run to the sun 2012

seen a few boy racer's riding round newquay already with their rtts2012 gaffer tape in the back of the corsa's and saxo's
not to many vdubs spotted at the moment :(
will keep you posted on the Volkswagen spotting
on a plus side for all you fella mk1 owners that make the journey down to pastyland the sun is out :)

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Keiron foster Forever Fund for Meningitis UK

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
Kool, I think I'll actually be goin in my mk1 this year :) so keep ya eye out ;)

Dan

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top
Has this not just turned into a massive chav get together now then?

Back to the top
yep :(

Banner

Back to the top
yes it has from what ive seen driving around newquay today :(
hopefully it will change closer to the weekend as this used to be a volkswagen show,

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
got alot on this weekend, but the line up looks good, would take me back to my old drum and bass days. popped into sunnyside holiday camp the other day on way back out from meeting and so horrible to see if overgrown and di used, had some of my best summers down there!

Think Plymouth volksfest has got bigger as an alternative ? …

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hiya, I'm coming down to Cornwall for the week, staying near Padstow. Hopefully maybe meet up? :D
I won't be in the Mk1 though.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Im here in my mk1 and have seen only 1 cabby! Not sure where the show and shine is tomorrow, either by Morrisons or at Newquay airport?? Can anyone confirm, the official website cant make up its mind! www.runtothesun.co.uk

Back to the top
its def supposed to be at the airport, but the direction are to the old site!wtf! anyone know where to go?

Rusty Hookers Dub Club

Back to the top
Well, my money is on the old site as i went past today and the grass was cut and there were portaloos in the field! If its empty when we get there its not far to the airport, theres always traffic chaos nearby so it should give the game away! :lol:

Back to the top
if thats right larry then thats some piss poor organising! and im going to have major problems with clearance getting in that place. if you see a red mk1 with an angry driver in an argument with a steward, that'll be me :lol:

Rusty Hookers Dub Club

Back to the top
Well I must say the show n shine was c**p this year, hardly any vw,s more chaos than anything

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top
agreed this was by far the worst year ever!  and haveing single track entrance/exit gate was beyond a joke, did they not realise people want to leave and arrive at the same time. time this show call it a day.

Rusty Hookers Dub Club

Back to the top
:( i've has some really good Run to the Sun years and it just makes me sad it's now over run by Corsa chavs maybe it's time we reclaimed it and get a massive group of VW's for next year to run em outta town haha

Back to the top
http://www.runtothesun.co.uk/ hit contact and tell them exactly what you think of s+s. i did. wonder if they will have the balls to reply?

Rusty Hookers Dub Club

Back to the top
i dint bother going over to the show and shine this year as last year it was a pile of pants :(
so i stayed at home with my lager good times

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
From the pics on the caddy forum it didn't look to bad.
http://www.vwcaddy.com/showthread.php?t=64802

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.