Skip navigation

RTTS 2006

Back to the top

RTTS 2006

RRTS 27-30th May. Anyone interested?  Even though its an aircooled event, i think we should storm it by force!!!! 8O

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Yep I think this show should be crashed by the mk1 crew! 8)

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

rtts 06

hi i'm going down taking my mk1 and my mk2 .i went down last year there was loads of watercooled vee-dubs down there
c u there damien

Back to the top
ill go, its no further than 50miles from my area i think.

Simon R - YouTube

MGH 178Y - 16v - Gone :(

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top
is this the big thing down in newquay , i think thats the one that was on when i went down there last , looked like fun , to many chaved up motors with racing stripes and neon lights though,some smart campers there, might go but wont be in my golf   :cry:

Back to the top
blue8vgti
Another fan of twin lamps i see  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
If there are enough people, we would all meet up and drive down.  Shouldn't be too difficult to arrange camping if there are enough people interested.

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Sounds good to me, if the Mk1 makes it!

Golf Mk1 Driver '83 - Gti Replica

Polo Mk5 Gti '00 - Slammed on OZ Turbos

2modified.com - MK1GOC Discount Available!

Back to the top
yeah i`m game for a blat down to newquay. Is it still based in trefelgue??

The camping will be a reet laff!!  Sausages….smokey bacon….sleeping bags..and alco-pops… bring it on  :D

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….
 You get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed!

Back to the top
DON'T go to trevalgue.

I've had serious trouble with cars being scatched/broken into down there during RTTS. Full of drunken chavs/pikeys/thieves looking for a ruck.

Much better off organising your own cruise and stayed at a different campsite, you'll save a fortune and get less hassle.

RTTS was primarily a hot rod event, then it was over-run by air-cooled VW's, now its overrun by the max power generation. I for one, will never be going to another one.

Real golfers don't play with clubs

Back to the top

rtts

hi all
ive allready booked in for camping on HENDRA campsite which we stayed on last year with no trouble
im going down on friday from highbridge in somerset with some other watercooled vee dubs if anyone wants to meet and cruise down with us
c u there damien

Back to the top
I thought about going down myself, but im going to kefalonia for the missus's dads wedding 4th-11th June and then going to lemans on 14th-19th june, so really cant afford anything else!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.