Skip navigation

Dubshed 2016

Back to the top
GTINI has grown Dubshed from small beginnings at the King’s Hall in Belfast, to a massive 2 day show encompassing a wide variety of car based entertainment for all the family. Attracting show cars from all over the UK and Ireland, it is the biggest car show in Ireland today.

12507496_752762658190329_7304026832274582590_n.jpg

Check out www.dubshed.com for more info and entry details. :cool:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
I have entered my car as I should be home for this one. I see it is at a new venue this year, which is closer to home.
Andy

Back to the top

andyphill said

I have entered my car as I should be home for this one. I see it is at a new venue this year, which is closer to home.
Andy

Nice one Andy. I'm entered too. Should be good.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Not many sleeps to go to this… Should be good.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Weather is not looking good for Friday or Saturday, Bring your umbrella, i think the on site car wash might have a long queue this year. Should be a good couple of days though, the new venue looks a lot better than the old kings Hall.
Andy

Back to the top

andyphill said

Weather is not looking good for Friday or Saturday, Bring your umbrella, i think the on site car wash might have a long queue this year. Should be a good couple of days though, the new venue looks a lot better than the old kings Hall.
Andy

I might have to borrow your bucket and sponge again… should be good regardless of the Irish weather. Hope to arrive with a few other mk1's around 11:30 what's your plan? Do you want to link up?

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Are you travelling up on Saturday morning? Could link up outside Mcdonalds at Sprucefield around 1100 if you wanted, its only 5 minutes from the new venue. I am easy as i only live 15 minutes from Sprucefiled.
Andy

Back to the top

andyphill said

Are you travelling up on Saturday morning? Could link up outside Mcdonalds at Sprucefield around 1100 if you wanted, its only 5 minutes from the new venue. I am easy as i only live 15 minutes from Sprucefiled.
Andy

Sounds good Andy. Yes I'm coming up on Saturday morning. Let's say meet at 11:00 so.  :thumbs:

Weather looks to be against us unfortunately.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Sounds like a plan, see you outside McDonalds then.
Andy

Back to the top

andyphill said

Sounds like a plan, see you outside McDonalds then.
Andy

It's lashing rain here this am…  :(

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
It has finally stopped raining here. I have managed to wash the inside of my car, i might need to sit on a plastic bag tomorrow. The forecast is for tomorrow is not good, rain in the morning until lunch time. I think the on site wash point will be busy.
Andy
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.