Skip navigation

BUG JAM 22 July 2006

Back to the top

BUG JAM 22 July 2006

Was going great until a large black cloud decided to flood the whole of 'Santa Pod' and create a mini hurricane  8O Shame as it spoiled a superb start to the day .

Own up who was camping and got wet  :lol:    Who went what did you think  :lol:

Yes that rearly is people having a bath next to the submerged Peugeot !

Back to the top
was at santa pod sunday, started off a bit dodgy but brightened up a plenty in the afternoon.

great day, made me wan tto sell the golf and get an aircooled!!

crazy i know!

simon

Back to the top
was a beast trying to find the tent once you left it!!  good crack tho, sorry i didnt ring u nigel could not get any reception all weekend! some tidy looking golfs there.  did anyone see that jet car?!?!?! 252 mph over quarter of a mile!

Back to the top
was ok…bit crap on the cab going over that field and throu the mud..
pleased i didn see anyone else with my wheels on  :D
think nxt yr ill have to ensure the mot doesn clash with bugjam! dont think i seen the shows full potential!  :(
got a gud tan thou! :lol:

Back to the top
Me and the missus went and had an excellent time. I used to have a '74 beetle and it made me all nostalgic!

I don't think I've ever been in a deluge like that, the rain actually hurt my skin as we walked the 1/2 mile or so back to the tent.

The cabby looked good in the sun and I ended up parking next to one almost identicle!

Maybe we should have made our way back when we saw this

But no, we ended up seeing if it'd pass. It didn't.

'93 Clipper 1800i
Pearl Green
RH Cups
-40mm
K&N Panel Filter
SADLY NOW WRITTEN OFF

Porsche 944 2.5l LUX Fuchs alloys, pipercross induction - hole in the fuel tank, hopefully!

Back to the top
yep went, got very wet in the rain but had a great time. got there friday at about 7pm, and didnt stop tokeing the whole weekend. done BJ enough times to get equiped with a proper gazebo pegged down good and tents all put up well. walkin back to the tent in the rain was hillarious seeing all the tent/gazebo carnage. roll on 23

muttley racing ftmfw

Back to the top
Me and the mrs went , always have a hotel for the weekend tho  :wink: really great intertainment  , and the rain just added to the madness of the whole event !!! did anyone else see the madmen playing a grand piano on the back of a flat bed truck whilst it was storming ??? very amusing !
A shame there isnt an event as good as this for water cooled really .

Back to the top
did anyone else see the madmen playing a grand piano on the back of a flat bed truck whilst it was storming ??? very amusing !

Saw that nutter   :D

Did you see the naked man with a blow up doll swimming in the puddles  :lol:

Cheers …………

Back to the top
sorry bout that ………… got carried away  :lol:

Back to the top
Just finished my video effort of bugjam 20

Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9090137955490755195

Back to the top
Wicked cheers ……..

That guy with the doll  :lol:

Back to the top
Yeah we camped from friday, the rain was awesome.  Stood under a merchandise stand with about 20 blokes holding it so it didn't take off LOL.  Defo a weekend to remember.  Do you know if the raffled car was won we left before the draw???  Saw the bloke with the doll and then later a police man carrying it around.  It was a blast. :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.